What is a c00n?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Good thread. I believe it to be a black person that perpetuates degeneracy, neo-conservatism, and outright self-hate towards the majority black population and culture. They both consciously and unconsciously attack black progress and pride through various actions including but not limited to political subjugation on all levels of society, economic exploitation of the majority class, and public and private humiliation of blacks by instigating stereotypes and generalizations about the race. Race does not significantly matter to the majority of c00ns in terms of personal and group success/failure and the ones that do think race matters believe that their own race is too physically or metally inferior to compete with whites, so they humiliate their own kind.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
A black person who acts white wants to be white and does not love or embrace his blackness.

Example.... A black man refusing to date black women
A black women loving everything involving the white culture and hating anything black.

It doesn't always have or be these extremes though.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black person who acts white wants to be white and does not love or embrace his blackness.

Example.... A black man refusing to date white women
A black women loving everything involving the white culture and hating anything black.

It doesn't always have or be these extremes though.

So a black man that refuses to date white women is a c00n, huh? :ehh:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
A barrac00n (from Catalan barraca ('hut') through Spanish barracón[1]) is a type of barracks used historically for the temporary confinement of slaves or criminals.

so some one that is ready to serve a cac pretty much.

but the coli has used the word so much that our children will be using it in an entirely different way.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
IMO

1. A Drug Dealer selling to his own people

2. A black person who just sit there in front of white people when white people are talking about how black people act and the nikka just sitting there agreeing saying " i don't live around them type of black people "

3. A black woman who always say white women wants to be like us with our beautiful bodies, but these same women go out and buy blonde weaves and always say well if white women doing it why can't i :what:

4. A black person hating on another black person being educated

5. a black person proud to be in the jail system and brag about it

6. Rick Ross whole persona

and probably another 1,000 things i can't think of right now