this all a brother want :banderas:

darlene_ortiz_do_TUOCYAi.sized.jpg

4.jpg

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
I realised in the last 2 years that something is really wrong with me, I'm not attracted to females like I used to be (no homosexual )

I don't find a lot of chicks attractive, and a lot of them seem dirty to me and cheap when I'm out on the hunt

I may be turning asexual :sad:

I figured out that I'm in my prime and only dimes will do from now on but I'm now even too stuck up to talk to them :facepalm:

I don't honestly look at any females and say that's my dream chick :wub:

Maybe some bytch whose poor heart I broke has put a hex on me :guilty:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I realised in the last 2 years that something is really wrong with me, I'm not attracted to females like I used to be (no homosexual )

I don't find a lot of chicks attractive, and a lot of them seem dirty to me and cheap when I'm out on the hunt

I may be turning asexual :sad:

I figured out that I'm in my prime and only dimes will do from now on but I'm now even too stuck up to talk to them :facepalm:

I don't honestly look at any females and say that's my dream chick :wub:

Maybe some bytch whose poor heart I broke has put a hex on me :guilty:

2 years of not liking women is pretty gay. :troll:

In all honestly it sounds like your priorities just lie elsewhere which is fine. A lot of men and women only want you because of what you have. However It sounds like you need to take some time to figure out if you are really loving yourself.

ON TOPIC:

My dream bytch got like 4 or 5 titties in all the right spots. A mouth that can't speak. An earlobe that I can nibble. And that hoe better be a supreme sushi and pastry chef.

Plus the homies get to fukk raw cuz she immune to all STDs.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
2 years of not liking women is pretty gay. :troll:

In all honestly it sounds like your priorities just lie elsewhere which is fine. A lot of men and women only want you because of what you have. However It sounds like you need to take some time to figure out if you are really loving yourself.

I said no homo nikka