What do you think it will take for blacks reach true equality?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
What do you think it will take, or what will happen before blacks reach a level of true equality?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
When we realize there is no such thing. Rich people have their foot on everyone's neck, they don't care what color you are.

The world hates that kumbaya nonsense about equality and justice for all. And knowing blacks used it make huge changes in the 50s & 60s, makes it even more offensive to them.

Everyone hates when you try to appeal to their emotions.

Only thing I would like us to do is be more protective of our children, women, and community. Whites will do everything to protect their way of life, while we will nourish every type of dysfunction that is out there.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
First of all black, black ppl need to love and have love for themselves as a whole. Black Americans probably have the most hate for each other more than any race/ethnicity in the world. If there was love for each other in the communities so many things could begin to prosper. no hate or fear of black ppl. no fear of opening a business, no fear of being him/herself. no fear of crimes.black ppl must fix their problems within themselves first

To attain a true level of equality, I'd say that blacks have to "prove" themselves. In terms of business, education, etc. Must exceed standards

But I dont believe any ethnicity is/ever seen as truly equal just like most of yall think white ppl cant dance.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We are on our way with the help of our other darky brethren. Arabs, Asians, Blacks, Latins let's keep the baby making and interracial marriages continuing at a high level.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
First of all black, black ppl need to love and have love for themselves as a whole. .

(Respectfully snipped because I did not want to respond to the remainder)

I think this statement is fundamentally, if not rudimentally, correct. I also believe that having a well founded and well grounded, understanding of the history of the hatred we face and how our self hatred came about and persists today, is the key to fostering an undaunted sense of self love in black folk. Knowing the horrors of the antebellum and postbellum south, of the great migration north, of the stealthy and pernnnicious racism of the north, of the great energy invested in propagandizing black folks as the most inferior and dangerous living problems at the end of the 19th century and how the long shadow that the success of that endeavor has cast well into the 21st century, despite the good work of so many and the wide availaibility of information in this the information age, will do wonders to help black folk find the love needed to build and heal their communities.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
the best thing we could realistically do is sexually reproduce with other races so the children dont go throught the same racial obstacles and sublimlinal discrimination we faced