What can black men improve on?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
We talk about what black women need to do and their flaws pretty often.

But what are some things we can improve or do better on too?

I already predict how this is gonna go but fukk it.
Just by doing what you've done. This is an honest and honorable question. If each of us examines ourselves and honestly seeks to improve we'll all improve and encourage each other.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also stop being co dependent....i know so many dudes in their mom, grandma or aunty house that sit on their ass and play john madden all day smoking blunts pushing thir girl car around....its a waste

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put less focus on the present, and more focus on the future.
Stop making p*ssy-chasing such a big part of development.
Start taking care of the children they had a hand in making.
Try to bring up the college enrollment to 50-50 with Black women, not to undermine women, but to improve our standing in society.
Stop violence amongst each other.
Help uplift Black women in anyway we can.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Stop doing everything in our power to not strap up/believing a chick saying she's on BC. Control what you can and protect YOURSELF. Too many baby mamas/daddies.

Stop letting the opinions of women spark us to :umad: other dudes who don't fit the mold. From clothes, what he drives, music, etc.

Stop having the dog eat dog mentality we have towards EACH OTHER.

Idk if dudes here are a voice for a large number of black dudes but stop being so quick to use the word c00n.

Stop that no snitching shyt cause the nikkas you being quiet for probably ain't quiet about you and I heard an absolute horror story about a dude being at the wrong place wrong time in my area and is doing basketball numbers in prison for nothing

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Attaining residual incomes and stop being consumers of things that have no value or significantly depreciate after you purchase them

More unity family, personal, and business wise

More faith and awareness.. a lot of us have given up believing in progressing or are fine being complacent smh