:yeshrug: But i'm not sure exactly .

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Don't even worry about it. It's a term used sarcastically and is used to mock the people who are passionate about black issues.

No its not. There are plenty of posters who are passionate about black issues while maintaining logical thought/sincerity. The black militants are those who:

1. Don't employ reasoning skills when discussing racial issues (and/or)
2. Are obviously saying what they're saying for daps

Let's not act like EVERYONE who gets called a "black militant" is being undeservedly mocked :usure:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
aint none us rockin black berets and
shades...........
were just woke and calling a pile of shyt
a pile of shyt.
wat6rr.jpg

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I've never heard such terms, especially used in an "insulting" way - as if being "militant" in your Black pride and thinking was something bad or shameful - until I joined this site.

There is a special breed of c00n here.

They are young, extremely ignorant/naive due to said youth.. and happily cowards - due to lack of real-life experience/trials.

For instance, this was also the first place I ever heard single Black mothers vilified and scorned. And they do this OPENLY, with WIDESPREAD acceptance amongst the populous. On a PREDOMINANTLY BLACK SITE they slander these sisters with wretched glee, complete with smiles and gifs for added effect.

This is also the first place I've ever seen people, no, BLACK MEN, insult OTHER BLACK MEN, about having had an absent father figure. I have never, EVER, heard a real actual Black person talk shyt to another Black person, especially male, about not having a father figure. It really speaks VOLUMES to the type of low level worthless sellout crabs that cower behind these aliases.

And again, this type of open blatant c00nism is WIDELY accepted amongst the VAST MAJORITY of members on this site.

So remember..THIS, is what you are dealing with, and what you are interacting with, when on The Coli. And yes, "militant" is their #1 go-to phrase used to announce just how much of a know-nothing boot licking Tom they are.

Try not to take much of ANY of it serious. Always consider the source.

The people behind these aliases are generally sheltered little basement dwelling rejects who are miserable in their own right.

You must always keep that in mind, around here.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've never heard such terms, especially used in an "insulting" way - as if being "militant" in your Black pride and thinking was something bad or shameful - until I joined this site.

There is a special breed of c00n here.

They are young, extremely ignorant/naive due to said youth.. and happily cowards - due to lack of real-life experience/trials.

For instance, this was also the first place I ever heard single Black mothers vilified and scorned. And they do this OPENLY, with WIDESPREAD acceptance amongst the populous. On a PREDOMINANTLY BLACK SITE they slander these sisters with wretched glee, complete with smiles and gifs for added effect.

This is also the first place I've ever seen people, no, BLACK MEN, insult OTHER BLACK MEN, about having had an absent father figure. I have never, EVER, heard a real actual Black person talk shyt to another Black person, especially male, about not having a father figure. It really speaks VOLUMES to the type of low level worthless sellout crabs that cower behind these aliases.

And again, this type of open blatant c00nism is WIDELY accepted amongst the VAST MAJORITY of members on this site.

So remember..THIS, is what you are dealing with, and what you are interacting with, when on The Coli. And yes, "militant" is their #1 go-to phrase used to announce just how much of a know-nothing boot licking Tom they are.

Try not to take much of ANY of it serious. Always consider the source.

The people behind these aliases are generally sheltered little basement dwelling rejects who are miserable in their own right.

You must always keep that in mind, around here.

There is a lot of exaggerating people do here for attention. In real life, no one is eating ass (:scust:), most aren't always bringing up P@WGs or having arguments about who has the more dangerous neighborhood.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Its basically the brehs who are irrational about discussing issues affecting black people and calls anybody that disagrees with them a c00n or cac :mjlol:

Also wanting black people to do things that aren't realistic, nikkas be calling people c00ns for not exclusively shopping at black owned businesses :russ: