Jennifer Lawrence
Gal Gadot
John Boyega
Oscar Isaac
John Boyega
Domhnall Gleeson
Adam Driver

There’s probably more :yeshrug:

It’s not a super drastic overhaul, and veteran actors are still good. But Hollywood is currently going through a transition period.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
DSC_8447_CHADWICKBOSEMAN_4.jpg
MV5BNzA5MDEyMTY3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQ0MjcxMDE@._V1_UY209_CR5,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

MV5BNzEzMTI2NjEyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0OTE4OA@@._V1_UX140_CR0,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

MV5BMzdiMzljMWEtZjg0ZC00ZWUzLTkxNjktMmNiMDhlOGJmNjlkL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTkyMDQ2Mw@@._V1_UY209_CR13,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

MV5BMzk3MjE5NjE4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTUzODY0OQ@@._V1_UY209_CR3,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjExOTY3NzExM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg1OTAzMTE@._V1_UX140_CR0,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjEzNTgzNTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjc2OTM5MDE@._V1_UX140_CR0,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

jason_mitchell.jpg

MV5BNDg4OTczODE5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgwMjA0Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR32,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjY5ODUzNzEwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQzMjg1MTI@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
MBJ
Kaluuya
Donald Glover
Lakeith Stanfield
Zac Efron
Chris Pine
Andrew Garfield
Joseph Gordon Levitt
James McAvoy
Dane Dehaan
Margot Robbie
Jennifer Lawrence
Gal Gadot
John Boyega
Oscar Isaac
John Boyega
Domhnall Gleeson
Adam Driver

It’s not a super drastic overhaul, and veteran actors are still good. But Hollywood is currently going through a transition period.

:dead: if that was intentional.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
MBJ
Kaluuya
Donald Glover
Lakeith Stanfield
Zac Efron
Chris Pine
Andrew Garfield
Joseph Gordon Levitt
James McAvoy
Dane Dehaan
Margot Robbie
Jennifer Lawrence
Gal Gadot
John Boyega
Oscar Isaac
John Boyega
Domhnall Gleeson
Adam Driver

The test for them will be if any can carry a movie not just to critical success but mostly box office success. Will carried flicks as the clear lead. And Hollywood is depending more on ensemble casts now to get flicks over the finish line because the "star" term has a different meaning today than it did 10-20 years ago. I'm not sure if any of those names you listed are guaranteed 100 mill out the box as the headliner. That's not a knock on them, just facts

Last edited:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
The test for them will be if any can carry a movie not just to critical success but mostly box offie success. Will carried flicks as the clear lead. And Hollywood is depending more on ensemble casts now to get flicks over the finish line because the "star" term has a different meaning today than it did 10-20 years ago. I'm not sure if any of those names you listed are guaranteed 100 mill out the box as the headliner. That's not a knock on them, just facts

Yeah you’re right

And with the way movies are going, I’m pretty sure most of them won’t get the opportunity like older movie stars have gotten.

The closest is Gal Gadot, but even Wonder Woman was more like an ensemble and had another rising star (Chris Pine) in it

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
MBJ
Kaluuya
Donald Glover
Lakeith Stanfield
Zac Efron
Chris Pine
Andrew Garfield
Joseph Gordon Levitt
James McAvoy
Dane Dehaan
Margot Robbie
Jennifer Lawrence
Gal Gadot
John Boyega
Oscar Isaac
John Boyega
Domhnall Gleeson
Adam Driver

Those are actors sure.

Bankable stars like will Smith level? Hell no.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah you’re right

And with the way movies are going, I’m pretty sure most of them won’t get the opportunity like older movie stars have gotten.

The closest is Gal Gadot, but even Wonder Woman was more like an ensemble and had another rising star (Chris Pine) in it

I’d say Wonder Woman was mostly her and just the name Wonder Woman. They didn’t sell Chris pine as much as they sold her. And Chris pine, as much as I love him, isn’t really a star. Yeah he’s Captain Kirk but there’s a reason paramount is moving at warp speed 9 to get the Tarantino Star Trek movie done

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’d say Wonder Woman was mostly her and just the name Wonder Woman. They didn’t sell Chris pine as much as they sold her. And Chris pine, as much as I love him, isn’t really a star. Yeah he’s Captain Kirk but there’s a reason paramount is moving at warp speed 9 to get the Tarantino Star Trek movie done
Yeah I have huge doubts gal gadot can headline and sell a film on her name. And by huge doubts i mean she cant. The age of big Hollywood star like cruise and Smith's is dead just like the age of the super producer in hip hop. It's just a different game now.