#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Funniest shyt ever :dead:

5TjADbE.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Aldis is the perfect younger alternative- he has the right build, he practices martial arts and parkour...now I am convinced he will be your next Blade

id gladly take aldis. i wanted him for panther back in the day, but if he could be blade that would be dope too

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yep I wonder why they didn't do this.

Wesley should of gotten a part in the movie regardless if he's T'Chaka or not. Essentially it was Snipes - Blade movies that helped put Marvel on the map before X-Men and Spider-Man movies. It's almost like a slapped in the face, especially how hard Snipes wanted a Black Panther made back in the day even before the Blade films.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Aldis is the perfect younger alternative- he has the right build, he practices martial arts and parkour...now I am convinced he will be your next Blade

no,....

dude is one of the phoniest out.

blade should stay wesley.
these other nikkaz need to go see rob liefeld and be one of his black action hero creations and make it look and be as cool as wesley made blade.

wes is blade.

fukk all that new nikka shyt.

art barr

morris

Superstar
Daps
He can still do it though they should script in he has a son who has his powers and no real weakness, yet. Blade does not age so they can use CGI to erase any blemishes and wrinkles.

Unfortunately, he may have to die to have his son, not mixed with a white Mom, take over the role as Son of Blade. Get someone athletic with acting chops.