"Welcome 2 Death Row" Documentary (Movie in the works based on this)

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California

Welcome To Death Row, a documentary released in 2001 that covered the business dealings of Death Row Records and that later spawned a book, is being shopped as a movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The APA talent agency is shopping the film by S. Leigh Savidge, who wrote an early version of the Straight Outta Compton script and co-executive produced the film. The N.W.A biopic has been the #1 film at the box office for three consecutive weeks and has grossed more than $140 million at the box office.

:banderas:

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I mean why would anyone sleep if this isnt new to must of us not in the age of like 15? This documentary came out in literally the early 00's. I been had it for years. This isnt new.

You part of some marketing team for the up coming flick or something, or one of those post-death 2pac fanatics? I think most of us of age and ACTUALLY hip-hop fans and not just some forum trollers and idiots have seen this moons ago.

So fukk this thread

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
I mean why would anyone sleep if this isnt new to must of us not in the age of like 15? This documentary came out in literally the early 00's. I been had it for years. This isnt new.

You part of some marketing team for the up coming flick or something, or one of those post-death 2pac fanatics? I think most of us of age and ACTUALLY hip-hop fans and not just some forum trollers and idiots have seen this moons ago.

So fukk this thread
:martin:my fault old head.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh this is such great news! They should make a D4L movie next no maybe a movie about the Ying yang twins no no they should make a movie about Kool Moe Dee :gladbron:

How about we don't make any more of these hip hop biopics ok? Bc very few if any will be worth watching :stopitslime:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

So fukk this thread

unnecessary and condescending, breh

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You mean this???:heh:
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON 2'
THE NEW CAST!!!

Move over "Empire" ... the biggest Round 2 has just been revealed ... the new cast of "Straight Outta Compton 2."
We got these pics of the new cast, and take a look at who they're playing ... Daz Dillinger (played by Azad Arnaud - next to the real Daz), Dr. Dre (played by Dre's son Curtis), Suge Knight (played by Reggie Noble), The Lady of Rage (that's really her), Tupac (played by DaDa), and Kurupt (played by Melvin Jackson Jr. from "The Wire").

The pic below, showing all the actors, was shot over the weekend at an L.A. recording studio. Daz got them all together to shoot a scene, where Suge, Tupac and Daz record "Ambitionz Az a Ridah," and "I Ain't Mad at Cha" in a 24-hour period.
0907-straight-outta-compton-2-main-tmz-8.jpg

2pac and Snoop Dogg.:deadrose:

I hope this is not the one they talking about.:heh: