Wear your seatbelt brehs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My friend fell asleep on the wheel while driving and we were in a massive car crash yesterday as going 100KM on the highway. The car rolled over multiple times, glass shattered...one wheel off ...speakers and shyt flew out the whip. But i simply clipped my seatbelt, hopped through the windshield and managed to escape the situation with nothing but some cuts from the glass on my right elbow and some strain in my neck/back. Black excellence.

If it was some beat Civic or something instead of a Lincoln Navigator I might be on a tshirt right now :wow:. Wear your seatbelt brehs. There's no excuse not to.

You never think it can happen to you but when it does...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Duh. If I'm driving I won't even turn on the car until EVERYBODY is wearing their seatbelts, fukk I look like having a death on my conscience?
NoTimeForthat.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Duh. If I'm driving I won't even turn on the car until EVERYBODY is wearing their seatbelts, fukk I look like having a death on my conscience?
NoTimeForthat.gif
Theres people who still dont. shyt i've seen my brother on multiple occasions not where his when hes the driver...but those are during 5 minute trips to the grocery store and shyt.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I remember when it was a big accident on 1&9 in newark and 1 person survived all cause of his seat belt. The 4 people in the other car died and couldnt even be recognized facial. Had to use dental work...:wow: they wasnt wearing their seat belt

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
People be tryna clown when I put my seatbelt but I could care less about what they gotta say. I know I'm relatively safe and that's just fine with me.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People be tryna clown when I put my seatbelt but I could care less about what they gotta say. I know I'm relatively safe and that's just fine with me.
Yep...sometimes after work my dad picks me up and i'm just so drained that i forget to strap my seat belt cause I want to relax...not even an excuse though. Anything can happen.

nikkas aint tryna make fashion statements in the whipe
We aint tryna go dancing in the whip
We aint playing sports in the whip

theres no reason to not wear that belt.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom a punk ass driver so i was always safe i never wore a set belt until i started driving..................