We should start a Late Night Coli thread.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm halfway around the world, 13 hours ahead of NY. I gotta browse the coli in the mornings if I wanna get any type of reply or something.
Mods should sticky a thread for the late night/international brehs and brehettes.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I just had a scary dream that would have been a dope movie and I forgot the damn plot twist at the end!! :mindblown:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ever hung out with an ex? This one ex of mine in Atlanta broke my heart years ago...around 2012. A few months after completely ignoring her I see her for Thanksgiving and we have sex a few times. We lost contact late 2013.

Now it's 2016 and she contacts me early November. I meet up with her last night with her two kids and tonight.

Really interesting seeing her in the mother capacity. Even though SHE was the one that broke up with me, she's always came back and contacted me. We were very sexual and although she was texting me all these dirty things as well as dirty pics of her the past month, she was very reserved now. Sort of denied some of my small advances "I'm not that easy anymore".

She's super Christian now. Has a job in this university in NY. The guy she left me for lingered in our past relationship. Now they are divorced and she's single.

Have you guys had exes come back every few years to see where you were in life?

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Server updates usually keep me off the coli late at night, however ...

:zzz: