we need a late night thread

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
i am a damn insomniac and a procrastinator with school so i'll probably be around late nights/early monring. what's the deal? we just posting random stuff?

i got me a sierra nevada ipa and i'm feelin right because i got late classes tomorrow. im bsing on here and skimming bloomberg for fun.

http://www.businessweek.com/article...-from-airport-luggage-is-rare-and-pretty-easy

Stealing From Airport Luggage Is Rare (and Pretty Easy)

Talk about mishandled luggage. Police at Los Angeles International Airport arrested six people last week, part of a group of some two dozen suspected of participation in a scheme to steal portable electronics, jewelry, clothing, and other small items from baggage at two LAX terminals. “It’s a disappointment, but a fact of life, that sometimes a few people will succumb to the temptations at LAX,” Airport Police Chief Patrick Gannon said.

----

i'm thinking about which nikka to target lol. money over bullshyt.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I'm up till 5am pst everynite..I fukked up my sleep schedule last year
idk whats happenin to me fam i just cant sleep recently, when i lay down i feel like im wasting time

gettin work done on these beats tho stay tuned

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
well let this be the NEW late night thread. i already told nikkas i was faded tonight so if anybody is tuned into #witchinghour with your host @Yuffie i hope other people. Let's give 'em a little preview Yuff'.

#blacknpr

Welcome, Welcome to 5am on the west coast where if you are not faded, jaded or slated (for some work that is, employed or not, dig it!) well...then get the hell out of cheeaar. :camby:

W
e need to make this the stonecutter's society in plain site.
HomerOath.jpg
And a happy spring to you all.

Aheh, The weather might not seem like spring just yet but don't worry. global warming has just been debunked. BREAKING: Skin cancer will not be covered by the "Affordable" "Healthcare" :heh: Act(shoulld won a grammy).

Before we turn this into a conversation about skin tones, what is/isn't an abomination to god, and a new segment we like to calll "Neg Pending". We got field correspondent...Wait...What's that? He's out sick today? DAMNIT! Okay, well maybe he'll show up later.

Don't worry about who looking, Just Keep On Doing What You're Doing.

xsKUETn.gif

Chick-fil-A Stole KFC's Chicken Crown With a Fraction of the Stores

Source: http://www.businessweek.com/article...s-chicken-crown-with-a-fraction-of-the-stores

Last year Chick-fil-A only had about 1,775 U.S. stores to KFC’s 4,491. Yet in dollar terms the Colonel is coming up short even with that much larger footprint: Chick-fil-A’s 2013 sales exceeded its larger rival’s by nearly $800 million in the U.S. in 2013. And that’s with zero dollars coming in to Chick-fil-A on Sundays, when every restaurant is closed.

General Thoughts? I think that general consensus is that fast food is bad for you. Even those among us that indulge way more than we should can agree with that. You know what else is bad? world hunger,

And not our message from Revolt .IND. What? That's Revort. TV

Our First Guest: Russell Brand

and of course the first performance of evening. This man needs no introduction. He is such a nas stan that he figuratively let Jay Z show him his first tek and then tried to make fun of him for collecting rare art by one of the only world renown black artists. A man that got mad when a dead CAC stole his RS cover but then letter, went on a completely justified "you nikkas ain't shyt, i'm GOATly" a la Mr. West about, and then apologized because Philip Seymour Hoffman is a way better actor that Jermaine Cole. Hmm? *Whisper* fukk. I thought Youe J. Cole. You're both subpar but still what the game needs right now. Go ahead. Do you're thing, Aubs.

Drake: :heh: "Thanks, Yuff"

Yuff: :salute:

When you're ready, kind sir.:popcorn:

Uhh. :wink:

Uhh. Uhh-huh. :no: *Thinks to himself :don't hype me up, i can't afford catch anymore body's like that. That's why birdman won't put me on the tape even thought I'm the nicest. I might fukk around and get killed one day...{drake's intuition mutters to itself: at least i helped revived Eminem's career, even though Wayne's tracks were actully way hotter. And let's be real, eminem in conjunction with aftermath...'specically Dot set a racial climate that allowed Macklemore to usurp the culte. It's not all my fault but i'm part and parcel so i'll kill myself. }

Sta....Started.

Janitor::whistle:

At least we have a recording. Roll It.

And Goooood Morning. Today we forgot about an airplane and a mass shooting attempt on a military base. Woooo!

Last edited: