Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Really? Are we going to let these clowns get by for throwing the word "******" around? I thought we had respect for ourselves on this forum. There's been plenty of posters who've been ran off the board for this, what makes these 2 so different? Letting something like this go over is an insult to whoever reads their posts. You guys wanna get rid of a dude for impersonating a female on some simp shyt, but what about your self-respect?

38vxt70.png

R4Wpf6p.jpg

4CuB8W9.png%5C

ORq3bnd.png

R2M9K17.png

naTEzGZ.png

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Daps
Ask @Illeye buckmatic @dtownreppin214 @iLLaV3 if I'm a "cac"

Nah see the problem is you pack mentality lwo cats thought you were just going to neg everyone for no reason and repeat. So I gave you losers a reason to neg. go cry about it. I know who I am so you getting emotional does nothing to me.

so using the n word was the best thought you had :dahell: what kind of self defeated life you living to think that shyt is so type of joke smh

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

Nah see the problem is you pack mentality lwo cats thought you were just going to neg everyone for no reason and repeat. So I gave you losers a reason to neg. go cry about it

By calling people ******s? :what:Backwards ass c00n mentality, makes sense too considering the dikk riding clown you got co-signing you.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Nah see the problem is you pack mentality lwo cats thought you were just going to neg everyone for no reason and repeat. So I gave you losers a reason to neg. go cry about it. I know who I am so you getting emotional does nothing to me.

:huhldup: @Primetime21 breh what you doing using the 'er' breh? I've never thought of you as cac but that right there is foul. Prime has repped hard in the past but I must admit...this comes as a surprise :to:

Status
Not open for further replies.