We are our own worst enemy [video]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

meet Nook, the crash dummy who randomly beats a white girl and her younger brother in a park for no apparent reason, but I'd bet it's because her dumb ass "friends" egged her on as she's the crash dummy of the clique. Take a look at the comments for each video posted below and then think of the implications this type of behavior will have for other Black people. Motherfukkers like this just make the argument for genocide that much easier to accept for the people who are on the fence about whether or not our lives are worth anything.

umar johnson

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Fathers...raise your daughters or else they end up being the "man" of the house.

No discipline in the household. Entitled kids grow up like this :yeshrug:

Aren't you proving Dr. Umar's point though? I'm not a huge fan of his from what I saw in the thread about fundraising the school, but in the video you posted he mentions repeatedly showing negative images of us as a way to perpetuate negative thoughts, and you posted several videos of negative behavior :dahell:

No diss though :whoa: it's too early to start a fight and I'm not :troll: just curious what the point of the negative videos are with the video about change underneath.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Fathers...raise your daughters or else they end up being the "man" of the house.

No discipline in the household. Entitled kids grow up like this :yeshrug:

Aren't you proving Dr. Umar's point though? I'm not a huge fan of his from what I saw in the thread about fundraising the school, but in the video you posted he mentions repeatedly showing negative images of us as a way to perpetuate negative thoughts, and you posted several videos of negative behavior :dahell:

No diss though :whoa: it's too early to start a fight and I'm not :troll: just curious what the point of the negative videos are with the video about change underneath.

Dr. Umar is 100% correct, me posting these videos here to an audience of "Black people" isn't what Dr. Umar is talking about, the only important people in this country are the dominant group and their impressions of these videos, I posted the videos here to illustrate how Black people are working against the interests of other Black people by participating in this kind of behavior, our collective group (BLACK PEOPLE) do NOT have the luxury of being judged as individuals, we're judged by our worst.

I also believe the #Blacklivesmatter campaign is worthless if the people promoting it don't publicly condemn this kind of behavior, the campaign only exists in effort to convince white people "we matter too", if I'm wrong, PLEASE correct me.

All the time and effort Black people put in to creating a better climate for Black people who want to better themselves and protect the lives of our most victimized is being undone by other Black people, the very same Black people they're trying to save.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Lemme change my opinion real quick, this has grown on me.

That beat is flames. Those lyrics are flames.

Dr. Umar is 100% correct, me posting these videos here to an audience of "Black people" isn't what Dr. Umar is talking about, the only important people in this country are the dominant group and their impressions of these videos, I posted the videos here to illustrate how Black people are working against the interests of other Black people by participating in this kind of behavior, our collective group (BLACK PEOPLE) do NOT have the luxury of being judged as individuals, we're judged by our worst.

I also believe the #Blacklivesmatter campaign is worthless if the people promoting it don't publicly condemn this kind of behavior, the campaign only exists in effort to convince white people "we matter too", if I'm wrong, PLEASE correct me.

All the time and effort Black people put in to creating a better climate for Black people who want to better themselves and protect the lives of our most victimized is being undone by other Black people, the very same Black people they're trying to save.

I get what you're trying to say when speaking about the audience. But perpetuating images is perpetuating images no matter where you do it :yeshrug: people see an image and log it into their memory banks and it doesn't really matter if you are mainstream media, worldstar, or on the Coli.

Even the title "we are our own worst enemy" has a negative tone. You could have titled it "Our black youth need help" or something with a slightly more positive tint.

I'm not questioning anything you said. I feel the exact same way, I guess the damaging part is that our kids who film these videos are more enthralled with perpetuating the images of negativity they see than making and creating new positive images. It's hard when you look on the internet and all you see is negative representations.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
You want to know why they are like that? They have low IQ levels!!!

All they think about is sex, "fashion" and rap....... you think a sane human being can exist when thats all that person thinks about?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You want to know why they are like that? They have low IQ levels!!!

All they think about is sex, "fashion" and rap....... you think a sane human being can exist when thats all that person thinks about?

How did you reach the conclusion that they have low IQ levels?

:lupe:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (March 15, 2015) — Indianapolis Metro Police are looking into an online video involving a female hitting and kicking another woman.

The woman in the video is then scene hitting a young child.

The graphic video surfaced online on Saturday and someone in the video said the fight takes place at a near east side park.

IMPD tell us their forensic computer detectives are looking for reports on the video and they do have a copy.

The suspect later in the video starts hitting the victim again then turns and begins hitting and knocking down a small child.

http://fox59.com/2015/03/15/woman-caught-on-video-beating-another-woman-and-a-child/

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"for y'all that didn't get to see it"

they're proud of this shyt

shyt like this is what contributes to people looking the other way when Black lives are taken

j8gxP2B.jpg

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cause baby boomers were a bunch of lames that let the community fall apart but that don't matter. Get your damn hands dirty and make a change. I am. Cause I'm a man. Men don't post shyt like this we make shyt happen.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's cause baby boomers were a bunch of lames that let the community fall apart but that don't matter. Get your damn hands dirty and make a change. I am. Cause I'm a man. Men don't post shyt like this we make shyt happen.

this one video is making more change than you are 100 other Black people can make with all your efforts, and that change this video will bring will not be in the favor of Black people.

what are some of the things you're doing to get your hands dirty?

:lupe: