watsup with blacks defending whites online?

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
the capital of sweden syndrome is real.

Sure ive seen some white folks defend blacks online but ive never seen majority whites defend us blacks online ever the way alotta blacks go hard for them.

shyt is disgusting.

For example, on twitter some1 black says somethin bad bout a pawg and majority folks defending the pawgs honor r heavy melanated ppl. ive seent it.

Insert shaking head gif.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks are physiologically damaged, not only are we oppressed but we have been taught that were the reason for all of the world ills and that whites are innocent

whites are brilliant @ brainwashing....but if u spend time around them, you'll realize on an even playing field they cant compete with us, that's why when a black person slip through the cracks they become the best

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
keshia-thomas.jpg

keshia-thomas.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So one lady represents an entire race?

no but you'd never see the opposite happening

you'd never see a black man getting beat up by a bunch of white men and a white woman throwing herself on the black man to protect the blows

blacks have that kindren forgiveness spirit when it comes to the white man/white woman

maybe massa and misses will look at my differently like one of the good ones if i protect their honor

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

you'd never see a black man getting beat up by a bunch of white men and a white woman throwing herself on the black man to protect the blows

blacks have that kindren forgiveness spirit when it comes to the white man/white woman

maybe massa and misses will look at my differently like one of the good ones if i protect their hono
r

NEVER is a strong word. Never say never.

As for the other thing, maybe that lady was a Christian (The real kind) and did what she thought was the right thing.

You really believe she's thinking about being one of the "good one's" lol, Maybe, I just don't see it tho.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

maybe massa and misses will look at my differently like one of the good ones if i protect their honor

I say this all the time. Black people are so quick to forgive these people who are apologizing for getting caught being racist.

Donald Sterling
blackchurch.jpg

ASE Frat boy.
oklahoma_fraternity_racist_video1.jpg

You don't see Jewish people letting Mel Gibson get a pass.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I mean what's the point of defending them? It's very dangerous even for a second to apologize for white supremacy. The moment you even think of apologizing, you lost. Online just makes it worse.

c00ns don't understand no one looks out for black people worldwide except ourselves. They don't give a shyt about you, and they won't, period. Blacks are not in the global position to be giving white supremacy any sort of inch. Stop being polite.

Why can't you wait until after blacks form their own separate economic basis, or after Africa is free from CAC rule, to be on some kumbaya "we are one human race!" bullshyt?

And there's definitely several users on this very site who defend cacs at every opportunity. :mjpls: