Watching 720p and up is weird as hell on a new flatscreen tv.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Watching TV is weird as hell.
Like compared to watching it on my 32 inch or my macbook pro to a dont know how big it is buts pretty big id say 60 inch.

Like the movements of the characters and all is like weird yo......
Why???? is that bad?

sun raw

All Star
Daps
You have that terrible realmotion or whatever the fukk shyt it's called on. It's only really worth it for sports and video games, anything else it highlights the artificiality of the movie, makes you aware you're watching a bunch of actors on a set. I went over to a friend's house once and they were watching Drive with this shyt on and I was like :beli:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Turn off Trumotion. Outside of sports, it's awful. Film/tv/videogames are made with a specific frame rate in mind, and that mode ups the frame rate and makes it look like a play
got into settings and turn smoothness off
It's a Sony TV and it was the motionflow or cineflow option i turned both off now it's good :wow:
shyt was starting to aggravate me loll

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It's a Sony TV and it was the motionflow or cineflow option i turned both off now it's good :wow:
shyt was starting to aggravate me loll
yeah its the same thing
diff tvs call it something different, shyts annoying as fukk
i was watching a movie like :leostare: wtf is worng with the picture... everyone else like they dont notice it, im sitting there like :mindblown: this shyt look like someone was filming a play with a cam