why the fukk angelaa yee called Michael Blackson ex for :childplease:

they are trying to hard

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka please :mjlol: the breakfast club still getting 700-800k+ views a day on each new interview they post, no matter if the guest is poppin or not.

This doesn’t even include the terrestrial radio market that they have on lock. Mal he talking out his ass sometimes, TBC not losing anytime soon.

Even if he’s right, Envy, Charla, and Yee all have other business ventures that’s making them money, so they’ll be good. They not losing any sleep over Mal’s comments

Daps
This The only breakfast club we acknowledged :mjgrin:

51MJdsd29wL._SY445_.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka please :mjlol: the breakfast club still getting 700-800k+ views a day on each new interview they post, no matter if the guest is poppin or not.

This doesn’t even include the terrestrial radio market that they have on lock. Mal he talking out his ass sometimes, TBC not losing anytime soon.

Even if he’s right, Envy, Charla, and Yee all have other business ventures that’s making them money, so they’ll be good. They not losing any sleep over Mal’s comments
Why do criticisms about entertainment turn into "they still getting money"

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
they still consistently get lots of views on YouTube but it seems to me that the luster for new rappers to get interviewed by them isn't there and they interview the same people. I've never listened to them on the radio, only on YouTube though.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
they still consistently get lots of views on YouTube but it seems to me that the luster for new rappers to get interviewed by them isn't there and they interview the same people. I've never listened to them on the radio, only on YouTube though.

New rappers don't interview well period. Because the traditional record label structure with A&Rs and such is breaking a part. So artists get fame overnight and have to use their own wits when interviewing.

Hence why they have diversified their guests in recent years...like why was Vicente Fox a guest recently...they're broadening their audience and brand. Maybe they've peaked creatively, but they're more popular than ever.

If anything would shut The Breakfast Club at this very moment its that IHeartMedia just filed for bankruptcy.