Was Chris and Snoop scared of Omar?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
They won't shook but they were cautious of him. They knew Omar was with the rah rah. :jawalrus:

Omar the goat :wow:

naw my solider wanted war with the fakkit

"Now now now..." *Omar voice* :russ::usure:

Let's not forget about this. :sas2:

And who could forget when my nikka O just ran up on Marlo and let him know what the deal was. :pachaha:

Marlo ain't really won't it with O. :ufdup:

uya6w3U.gif

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
All that and omar gets killed by that little fakkit :snoop:

I know, right. :mjcry:

But like I said in my Omar appreciation thread, it had to be like that. Omar had taken on the whole fukking city just about. It made sense for a little nikka to be the 1 to take him out. It was unexpected and it kept shyt realistic. Random occurrences like that happen everyday.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect, Michael was right. Chris and Snoop should have told Marlo what was going on in the streets, rather than trying to solve the Omar problem themselves.

Marlo gettin' upset in jail that Omar called him out and he ain't done shyt, only proves that Snoop and Chris were concerned that Omar might actually win. They weren't scared of Omar, they were scared of Marlo.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They were scared. Omar wasn't a bum drug dealer or little hood nikka that they could easily intimidate. Omar was a skilled assassin basically. It didn't make any sense to be killing everybody and their whole family over minor infractions but, not do anything when Omar was out there disrespecting the fukk out of Marlo. Except if it was fear. Mike peeped that. If Chris and Snoop told Marlo what was going on either A) Marlo would've ran down there and got his ass killed B) Marlo would've forced Chris & Snoop to handle it and they were scared they'd get killed. Mind you, these same cats killed June Bug and his whole family. Killed Lex. Killed Kevin. Killed so many people. So Mike was wondering why these same hardened killers were bytching out all of a sudden :dahell:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That shyt legit pissed me off.

Y'all it all wrong

No grown man would step to Omar. He was like a fukking super hero to kids. They pointed it out by little dude who killed him in the fourth season ( maybe Third can't remember ) holding a fake gun with all them kids saying I'm like Omar

Then by him jumping off the deck on some batman shyt and disappearing

Who else could kill someone like that besides a child. Omar had his eyes and ears on 100 the whole time. No grown man could kill him cuz he was always two steps ahead . A child was no threat and he didn't need to worry

Watch that shyt again son

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all it all wrong

No grown man would step to Omar. He was like a fukking super hero to kids. They pointed it out by little dude who killed him in the fourth season ( maybe Third can't remember ) holding a fake gun with all them kids saying I'm like Omar

Then by him jumping off the deck on some batman shyt and disappearing

Who else could kill someone like that besides a child. Omar had his eyes and ears on 100 the whole time. No grown man could kill him cuz he was always two steps ahead . A child was no threat and he didn't need to worry

Watch that shyt again son
I think season 4 Omar was talking about someone seeing Marlo being "just a kid" so it was clear he underestimated the youngins

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I meant to post this scene too. My nikka Omar was on some Apocalypse Now shyt in this scene. :damn:

And remember this scene is AFTER him getting into the shootout with Chris, Snoop and Michael and then HOPPING outta that window on some Spider Man shyt! :damn:

"That buckshot in ya leg should help you some when you explain yaself to Marlo. As for them other 2, they gon wish I would've peppered them a bit. Now you make sure you tell ol' Marlo it ain't about that paper. It's ain't about that paper, it's bout me messing with his world. Tell that boy he ain't man enough to come down to the street with Omar. TELL HIM THAT!" :demonic: