"Warning: Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous To Your Health"

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Its a GQ article that came out a few years ago. It details the history of research into the adverse effects of cell phone usage, as well as wi-fi, the discrepencies between independent research, government funded research, and the collusion between the U.S. government and electronic industry lobbyists. Here's the link to the article Warning, Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous To Your Health: Gear + Gadgets: GQ
Xjr29Iq.jpg

oOHKt0C.jpg

q0E0sYo.jpg

Gv7Pr80.jpg

C0PcqLa.jpg

CjiMK4Y.jpg

j2O5r00.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
this gon' get ignored until people start growing a$$holes on their forehead, and even then it would probably take another 50 years for regulations to come down.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Duh, if anything happens to my phone..rings, text message, full power message I can sense it. I look over at it before it even happens (rings or whatever it's about to do). *insert that ain't ordinary, breh pic* I've had strange head pains for months. If I hold the phone to my head, if my bluetooth or headphones aren't working, it makes my head hurt really bad. I only do it for seconds at a time while plugging something else into it to listen. Something obviously isn't right.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Duh, if anything happens to my phone..rings, text message, full power message I can sense it. I look over at it before it even happens (rings or whatever it's about to do). *insert that ain't ordinary, breh pic* I've had strange head pains for months. If I hold the phone to my head, if my bluetooth or headphones aren't working, it makes my head hurt really bad. I only do it for seconds at a time while plugging something else into it to listen. Something obviously isn't right.

No you don't. But continue lying, you might look cool to some.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
No you don't. But continue lying, you might look cool to some.

:what: I'm not invested in you or anyone else believing what I share. The thread was made, I made my contribution. How you feel about it is not my concern.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
people dont care that the government adds rat poison to the water supply... you think they're gonna react to invisible waves they cant even see?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
While i can imagine low frequency radiation all around us may cause some serious health risks especially with prolonged exposure.....I don't see this being a situation where we have to radically change our infrastructure and lifestyles to avoid a major epidemic of cancers. Especially when you consider our lifespans, and the time it takes for things to go wrong at the cellular level with all the fail safes we have in place. Humans have been getting hit with radiation since before technology. Obviously much more today, but unless your body is already bad at repairing DNA, i dont think a cell phone used how most people use them will kill you. We need way more data on cell phones and how radiation affects cellular function.