Wale debuts compilation album of unreleased material one day after releasing 4th studio Album

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
20090715_garbage_strike_012.jpg

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
I have a question for you people who bash & don't listen to people such as cole, wale, Kendrick, drake, or even krit. Who do you listen to? Like who is on your phone that help you get thru the day? Cause it's nikkas like who I mentioned above that's helping me get thru school and Living everyday life. Or is it just me that can't listen to turn up music all day? Please let me know who you listen to fam cause If wale is garbage to you, you must listen to ultra nice nikkas right? Right

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I have a question for you people who bash & don't listen to people such as cole, wale, Kendrick, drake, or even krit. Who do you listen to? Like who is on your phone that help you get thru the day? Cause it's nikkas like who I mentioned above that's helping me get thru school and Living everyday life. Or is it just me that can't listen to turn up music all day? Please let me know who you listen to fam cause If wale is garbage to you, you must listen to ultra nice nikkas right? Right
They listen to Migos, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Young Thug.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The funny thing is I actually made a thread saying I understand the appeal of everyone you listed but I don't get Wale's appeal :mjlol:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-trolling-aside-whats-wales-appeal.149105/#post-5517639