WAIT, WHAT?! The new "Star Wars Rebels" cartoon is TV-PG, while we gettin kiddie-ass Marvel cartoons

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: I just logged into the Marvel Animation Forum at Toonzone.net & see this thread: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/marv...6-marvel-cartoons-going-tv-pg-discussion.html

:mindblown: The new "Star Wars Rebels" animated series that's gonna debut on Disney XD this fall is a TV-PG show, while we getting these struggle kiddie-ass Marvel animated series on Disney XD ("Ultimate Spider-Man", "Avengers Assemble", & "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.")

:camby:I need to Jeph Loeb to GET THE fukk UP OUTTA HERE as the head of Marvel Television!!!

:why: :snoop:Marvel Animation Studios been hot garbage since Jeph Loeb was hired as head of Marvel Television. Their sister studio, Lucasfilm Animation about to be shytting all over them on the same network.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think Marvel wants to appeal to our demographic

Adults don't buy toys

You see it.

And being TV-PG doesn't necessarily mean it's more violent or "adult." Tron: Uprising was TV-Y7, and that show had pretty deep subject matter and was violent as shyt, moreso than TV-PG shows like Young Justice or Green Lantern.