Visited Chrisiana mall

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, I was at this mall called Christiana Mall in Delaware while on Christmas vacation.
Before you :camby: me because I don't have pictures.... this mall was filled with pawgs, and they were wearing stretchy black pants. And it just wasn't one, there were multiple ones. So, compared to other malls, this was like a booty haven.

Skinny butts?
stickman-thumb-240x400.jpg

Nope.

Upside-down trapezoid butt?
shapes-clipart-trapezoid-ns-tb.gif

Nope.

Last edited:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been to that mall but it only 40 mins away.

Also my mom told me king of prussia was the best mall she seen in her life.................

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I haven't been to the King of Prussia mall. But, I've been to the Franklin Mills Mall, Plymouth Meeting Mall and Willow Grove Park Mall.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I haven't been to the King of Prussia mall. But, I've been to the Franklin Mills Mall, Plymouth Meeting Mall and Willow Grove Park Mall.

I can tell you none of them fukk with it. Easily...only other mall that might be close is Cherry Hill.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
if you live in philly, it's no point in driving to delaware to hit up christiana. yea shopping is tax free. but unless you're buying a huge purchase, it's not worth the drive. cherry hill was definitely the mall. not too big like king of prussia. but enough to keep you going. damn i miss the east coast. has the granite run or springfield mall improved at all?