Vietnamese Always getting Picked on

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
is it because they're so goofy looking?

even a famous hollywood actor beat down two goofy ass viet dudes

vietnamese dudes always sporting the most ridiculous looking haircuts as well....

these people descend from a hot tropical country in southeast asia but they hardly ever produce brown or exotic asian phenotypes
chuckie_face.jpg

Last edited:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Yeah, man, like, the Vietnam War? Only happened because Johnson and Nixon felt like blowing those goofy faces up :troll:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I RATHER BE VIETNAMESE THEN BLACK ANY DAY.. THEY GOT FINER WOMEN. 99% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE FAT AND HIDEOUS... DO YOU KNOW BLACKS ARE THE ONES BEING PICKED ON IN LA COUNTY JAIL? OP IS A BROKE WHITE BOY.

:whoa: :whoa: I was just about to give you props, why you gotta take it there homey. Coli goes 0 to 100 real quick, let's keep it non racial :ufdup:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
I RATHER BE VIETNAMESE THEN BLACK ANY DAY.. THEY GOT FINER WOMEN. 99% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE FAT AND HIDEOUS... DO YOU KNOW BLACKS ARE THE ONES BEING PICKED ON IN LA COUNTY JAIL? OP IS A BROKE WHITE BOY.

and most asian/viet chicks are flat and hideous so whats your point and they lie all the time about being mixed "with a bit of european(french/spanish)"...yeah whatever

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i
vietnamese dudes always sporting the most ridiculous looking haircuts as well....funny how they come from a tropical hot country like vietnam but rarely ever produce brown or exotic asian phenotypes

polls_kim_loan_sexy_asian_vietnamese_babe_girl_2_3648_269382_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Cafe-Lu-Girls.jpg

600full-jennifer-nguyen.jpg

^^^we really gon' argue Vietnamese girls not being hot as f*ck when Chinese, European, Japanese, and African men all up in that bish lookin' for women? :usure:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:whoa: :whoa: I was just about to give you props, why you gotta take it there homey. Coli goes 0 to 100 real quick, let's keep it non racial :ufdup:

You're a pure fukking c00n.

This CAC just shytted all over the Black race and said he'd rather be Viet than Black ANY DAY and all you have to say is "why you gotta take it there"?

After you dapped him.

And then he called Black women fat and hideous.

You did nothing.
But soon as someone called asian women flat and hideous you come along :cape:'n for them posting what you consider "beautiful".

c00n sellout Toms like you are sickening.

You're exposed fakkit, I won't ever forget this c00n shyt. Your opinion is mud around these here parts sambo :ufdup: