Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so.... you can't be original Hebrews.... and also African- when the original Hebrews were black??? How does that make sense? I would watch the video but I've reached my 2013 quota of watching random nikkas from certain groups drop knowledge on youtube.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so.... you can't be original Hebrews.... and also African- when the original Hebrews were black??? How does that make sense? I would watch the video but I've reached my 2013 quota of watching random nikkas from certain groups drop knowledge on youtube.

I don't understand your post, except for the last sentence which is mockery. Don't watch, no one gives a fukk.

EDIT: Reread it, and I think that what you're saying is stupid as fukk. Just because someone is Black, doesn't necessarily make them African. Smarten up...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you understood my question. I guess I do need to smarten up... I just assumed that black people were a part of the 'African Diaspora' - for lack of better term. I also didn't know that the key to finding out true heritage was in the Bible. I watched the video... I did notice the guy that I'm assuming supposed to be Adam that was holding his dikk had brown skin..... but IDK where tho pics came from and also I already know that most of those characters were black, a few were mixed w Asian (arab)... but I'm not sure how the African ones weren't African.
Towards the middle of the video I find out that the pics supposedly came from Europe during the time that black and brown people ruled certain parts and help CAC come out there demonic and backwards dark ages..... but weren't most of those people Muslim? Back then it was black Muslims saying that Moses was black and were the ones dropping all the art work in the area..... Regardless... a lot of these old testament people were called names from African tribes n shyt... how were they not African?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you understood my question. I guess I do need to smarten up... I just assumed that black people were a part of the 'African Diaspora' - for lack of better term. I also didn't know that the key to finding out true heritage was in the Bible. I watched the video...

You watched an 105 minute video in the 20 mins since you posted, or are you lying and watched the video when I first put it up? We're not dealing with folly or confusion here, so if that's what you're trying to bring, kindly vacate the thread.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You watched an 105 minute video in the 20 mins since you posted, or are you lying and watched the video when I first put it up? We're not dealing with folly or confusion here, so if that's what you're trying to bring, kindly vacate the thread.
I watched a few min earlier... but then realized how freakin long it was... when he started to beat the same horse and drag on I skipped to the middle. Also, the only questions I had are the ones that I raised.... I'm not coming in here calling you names and disrespecting like you normally would get from posters here by presenting this type of confusing info.. so you should just chill and educate me.. I mean, I need to smarten up of course.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a few min earlier... but then realized how freakin long it was... when he started to beat the same horse and drag on I skipped to the middle. Also, the only questions I had are the ones that I raised.... I'm not coming in here calling you names and disrespecting like you normally would get from posters here by presenting this type of confusing info.. so you should just chill and educate me.. I mean, I need to smarten up of course.

You do need to smarten up. Now, repost what questions you want answered (which are probably answered in the video you decided to skip through). Be specific, because I have a hard time trying to understand the points you're getting at. He showed MANY pictures, so state what timeframe of the video you're referring to.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You do need to smarten up. Now, repost what questions you want answered (which are probably answered in the video you decided to skip through). Be specific, because I have a hard time trying to understand the points you're getting at. He showed MANY pictures, so state what timeframe of the video you're referring to.
if not African then what... and you can't be both of those things? And are Africans just completely different from us and should we not even identify with them as being part of 1 diaspora?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if not African then what... and you can't be both of those things? And are Africans just completely different from us and should we not even identify with them as being part of 1 diaspora?

Well, what is an 'African?' Is it someone who has citizenship in Africa, or one whose ancestors are indigenous to that land? I'm going to assume it's the latter, so that's what we'll deal with. Biblically, no you can't be a Jew (descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Shemetic) and also be what today would be considered African because Africans are descendants from Ham. The Negro in America has been told that we are African because we were taken from the west coast of Africa, and we have physical similarities with Hamitic people (Africans). That however, doesn't make it true. From Zondervan's Bible Dictionary-

"Zondervan's Compact Bible Dictionary: Ham - The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites."

10155_458299660904868_1399161950_n.jpg

Why would they make this distinction? It's because they know that Negroes and Africans are not the same people. No, we shouldn't identify ourselves with African because they aren't our people. A lot of Africans don't identify with Negroes. Why is that? The Negro was the one who was dispersed during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, not the African. Africans probably dispersed some through voluntary migration, but it wasn't due to the slave trade. While I understand why people look at Africa in great regards due to its rich history and land, it's not the Motherland as people would have us to believe. The Bible tells us differently

Galatians 4:26
26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@LionofJudah

When they say Hamites, not Negroes

What they were trying to do is separate Sub-Saharan Africans (Negros) from North and North East Africans (Hamites)

The first people to be called "Negros" (meaning Black in Spanish) were coastal West and Central Africans. The Iberians were the first Europeans along the coast of West Africa and they learned about the region from Moors literature written in Arabic. Moors were called "Moreno" (meaning Brown in Spanish). The Moors put the Spanish and Portuguese onto game (slave trade) and then the British, Dutch, French came in later. Long story short...Africans were taken to the new world as slaves as labour to build the plantation economies.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LionofJudah

When they say Hamites, not Negroes

What they were trying to do is separate Sub-Saharan Africans (Negros) from North and North East Africans (Hamites)

The first people to be called "Negros" (meaning Black in Spanish) were coastal West and Central Africans. The Iberians were the first Europeans along the coast of West Africa and they learned about the region from Moors literature written in Arabic. Moors were called "Moreno" (meaning Brown in Spanish). The Moors put the Spanish and Portuguese onto game (slave trade) and then the British, Dutch, French came in later. Long story short...Africans were taken to the new world as slaves as labour to build the plantation economies.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree. If this were truly the case, why was it only Negroes sold, and not the Hamites?

african-slave-trade-poster.jpg

images
187px-Slave_auction_poster.jpg

The Africans knew who they were giving up. It doesn't even really make sense to say that Africans sold Africans. Why would these other nations even negotiate? They would just simply take anyone they choose by force. Again, they worked with the Arabs and the white man to sell Negroes.