Valentines Day pic thread

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
While loving someone and having someone to love is a wonderful thing, I think one of the most important things in life is to love yourself. Sure there may be certain things that you don't like but you either have to strive to change it or eventually accept it. Too many people are going around not loving themselves and are hurting everyone they come in contact with. I want to dedicate this thread to everyone struggling with self-esteem issues and of course what kind of person would I be if I didn't go first.
My name is trilldealbaby and I love me
jn291klm.jpg
There was a point in time where I hated those things on my face, I even went as far as trying to burn them with alcohol and a lighter. I finally realized there wasn't anything I could do about them and accepted them. Now I love them because their what make my face unique and they're apart of me :smile:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
While loving someone and having someone to love is a wonderful thing, I think one of the most important things in life is to love yourself. Sure there may be certain things that you don't like but you either have to strive to change it or eventually accept it. Too many people are going around not loving themselves and are hurting everyone they come in contact with. I want to dedicate this thread to everyone struggling with self-esteem issues and of course what kind of person would I be if I didn't go first.
jn291klm.jpg
There was a point in time where I hated those things on my face, I even went as far as trying to burn them with alcohol and a lighter. I finally realized there wasn't anything I could do about them and accepted them. Now I love them because their what make my face unique and they're apart of me :smile:
How old are you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
jn291klm.jpg

if you don't love yourself you cant expect someone else to
if you don't respect yourself can't expect someone else to

:salute:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
jn291klm.jpg
Your pretty and ur freckles are a door a bell, thnk you for the thread love :hug:
:birdman: ne

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Flawless_Santana_Naya4ever.gif

j/k

But if you still want those moles/skintags gone, you can tie a string around them and wait for them to dry & fall off (less than a week). Or you can just put apple cider vinegar on them, they'll dry up and fall off. Both work, I've used it on the mole that I had on my ear.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Pic's already been posted :obama:

-DMP-
Where?

Flawless_Santana_Naya4ever.gif

j/k

But if you still want those moles/skintags gone, you can tie a string around them and wait for them to dry & fall off (less than a week). Or you can just put apple cider vinegar on them, they'll dry up and fall off. Both work, I've used it on the mole that I had on my ear.
I've been using apple cider on my face as a toner for the past 2 years and I'm straight off that string method, sounds painful:huhldup: