Update: Spyro Exposed

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Couldn't find a thread for her so why not start one now.

19761283_1687468418227687_4955253152652722176_n.jpg

2W9ZQpi.jpg

2W9ZQpi.jpg
PositiveShortHornbill.gif

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I didn't say anything funny.

You're not black so stop pretending to be. I understand you got tired of being picked on for being white (and I feel bad that happened to you), but what you're doing is offensive.

Don't white people get banned on here? :jbhmm:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
"go fukk yourself grey boy"

"fukk off you stupid cac"

"I don't particular like cac behavior"

"You are a Euro cac piece of shyt"

"white supremacist"

"race based superiority"

"go fukk yourself"

"you crackers are racist"

"because you crackers are racist"

"other white racists"

"you're a white racist"

"white racism is all on you"

"shove it up your loose ass"

:picard:

I haven't said one offensive or rude thing to a black person on this forum yet I've been struck with all this and more. This is exactly my point. I'm not racist and never will be, like I said I've lost a best friend and a father because they said racist things. But you say all these racist and offensive things to someone and a lot of people are going to become racist even if they're not, now you can say "fukk off cac cracker" a thousand times and the last thing I'll be is racist, it's just an internet forum at the end of the day, but try to understand that not everyone is like me, and you hand out this much racist white abuse at a lot of white people, they're not going to take it on the chin like me and move on; they going to become racist and hate black people. I knew someone in high school who wasn't a racist, got beat up by a black man for no reason and was racist for life after that. I don't agree with him becoming racist over that, it was one person and it was an isolated incident, but it proves that some white people only need a little push to turn out like that, and writing a hundred racist abuse messages online isn't going to help anyone in the long run.
I haven't said one racist thing yet I've received dozens and dozens of racist attacks back at me, who's the real problem here? :francis:

But I know all I'm going to receive is neg, fukk off cac, neg, fukk off cracker so honestly you guys are only just proving my point. :hubie:

Looks like you're right @THEREALBRAND

:hhh: