U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not dislike, but disregard. Some women are bad enough that I mentally block out ever having met them.

In addition, I am not shy, but very attractive women cause me to subconsciously assume they are taken (they are fine as fukk)

I am pretty sure I have missed out on some real dimes cause of this, then again, I had no real expectations, so I didn't lose anything:yeshrug:

Extra HOH for nice looking women, though.:francis:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

You sound like a future/current rapist/woman beater

If you deserved a chick like that youd have one

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you deserve a chick like that????

because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
jRvMujq.gif

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue

My guess is this way of thinking is exactly why you can't get a girl like that :francis:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

:why:..............:merchant:.........................