TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
without knowing the argument, i'm willing to bet the black feminist is a fukking bytch :yeshrug:

i disagreed with ana's point on rachel though. she basically said rachel should be accepted as black, and i disagree. that's that bullshyt transracial, liberal nonsense

edit: she makes a good point. no other group in the media fights for black issues more than TYT

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh.
I actually understood her point.

You can't really call someone a racist just because they didn't think the Rachel Dolezal story was a big deal.

I thought the story was interesting. But I didn't give a shyt.

There are other, better examples of the white feminist movement leaving women of color behind.

:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
without knowing the argument, i'm willing to bet the black feminist is a fukking bytch :yeshrug:

i disagreed with ana's point on rachel though. she basically said rachel should be accepted as black, and i disagree. that's that bullshyt transracial, liberal nonsense

edit: she makes a good point. no other group in the media fights for black issues more than TYT
Fighting with what?