Tyrese Wins Case Against Baby Mama!!!...UPDATE: CRIES AGAIN...SAYS I'M NOT CRAZY I'M BROKE!!!...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Why would ol girl lie about that tho? Child abuse is serious. It's crazy lengths some exes will go through to hurt you. Tyrese is unhinged but child abuse isn't something to play about.

If the judge found her accusations to be unwarranted then SHE should face some penalties exactly for this reason.

Who the fukk comes up with sth like that :mindblown:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why would ol girl lie about that tho? Child abuse is serious. It's crazy lengths some exes will go through to hurt you. Tyrese is unhinged but child abuse isn't something to play about.

:why: dude a woman will go to ANY LENGHTS to win a case against a dude

Even if it means using Thier children as leverage....

This same shyt happen with Adrien Peterson

And my ex pulled the same stunt when we was in court talking about I was verbally abusive to her...

And the courts found out it was All LIES

I WON MY CASE ..GOT MY KID

SO I SALUTE :salute: Tyrese

It's three sides to every story His side ...her side and the TRUTH!

unfortunately alot of times if your lawyer money ain't right they ain't trying to hear your side :manny:

Especially if u BLACK. :ufdup:

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
If the judge found her accusations to be unwarranted then SHE should face some penalties exactly for this reason.

Who the fukk comes up with sth like that :mindblown:

Now I'm wondering if ol girl really did go those lengths, or if he used his celebrity/power to make the shyt go away.

The whole situation is sad for real. I hate seeing this shyt with exes when there's a kid involved.