Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Two High School Students Spent 48 Hours In Jail After Violating "Saggy Pants" Rule!
Uploaded December 09, 2015

Bolivar, TN (WMC) - Two Bolivar Central High School students were jailed after wearing sagging pants in school. "I just took it and went on.

I didn't know what else to do," BCHS student Antonio Ammons said. Ammons had to serve 48 hours behind bars in the Hardeman County Criminal Justice Complex after School Resource Officer Charles Woods charged him with indecent exposure for wearing sagging pants at the school.

Woods said in the report that the sagging happened more than once. Ammons said he has never been in jail and was in a pod with other inmates. "I really didn't like it," Ammons said. Ammons showed WMC Action News 5 what his pants looked like at school.

You can see part of the waistband of his underwear and his gym shorts.

Some parents and students agree something needs to be done, but said jail time is a little too much. "I think jail time might be a little too much, but at the same time there has been a lot of sagging pants," parent Crystal Wing said. "I don't think it's necessary to go to jail for saggy pants, but I think the school should have some kind of punishment though," senior Jordan Perry said.

But other students are angry about it.
Posted By Ghost

:salute: I support these actions. Nobody wants to see your ass cheeks you little fakkit.

Long as they're applying this 'rule' to everyone and not just Black students I have no problem with it.

It's not about civil liberties or freedom to dress how you want, but instead it's about indecent exposure and undercover little fakkits wanting the world to see them.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Who the hell still sagging?

Were they rocking du rags with the fitted, wheat timbs, and oversized Avirex jackets too?

This is how they sag these days breh :snoop:
2IAoVQd.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm
Two High School Students Spent 48 Hours In Jail After Violating "Saggy Pants" Rule!
Uploaded December 09, 2015

Bolivar, TN (WMC) - Two Bolivar Central High School students were jailed after wearing sagging pants in school. "I just took it and went on.

I didn't know what else to do," BCHS student Antonio Ammons said. Ammons had to serve 48 hours behind bars in the Hardeman County Criminal Justice Complex after School Resource Officer Charles Woods charged him with indecent exposure for wearing sagging pants at the school.

Woods said in the report that the sagging happened more than once. Ammons said he has never been in jail and was in a pod with other inmates. "I really didn't like it," Ammons said. Ammons showed WMC Action News 5 what his pants looked like at school.

You can see part of the waistband of his underwear and his gym shorts.

Some parents and students agree something needs to be done, but said jail time is a little too much. "I think jail time might be a little too much, but at the same time there has been a lot of sagging pants," parent Crystal Wing said. "I don't think it's necessary to go to jail for saggy pants, but I think the school should have some kind of punishment though," senior Jordan Perry said.

But other students are angry about it.
Posted By Ghost

:salute: I support these actions. Nobody wants to see your ass cheeks you little fakkit.

Long as they're applying this 'rule' to everyone and not just Black students I have no problem with it.

It's not about civil liberties or freedom to dress how you want, but instead it's about indecent exposure and undercover little fakkits wanting the world to
see them.

Of course a lame nikka like you would support a measure that would unfairly target black people :mjlol:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Were actual charges pressed or was it like a scared straight thing