@Twitter

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I really don't give a fukk if someone is black or white, I'm cool with all, just like everyone on the TSC who doesn't think Shawn Michaels is the GOAT is obviously a cac, I'm cool with that, cacs think differently. But you looking like this...
haha.jpg
:francis: and you always on some weird ass shyt with your postings

but I really shouldn't judge anyones race or looks like that, as I get older I got to just learn to accept people for who that are without judgment

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Smh dont bring know corny ass tlr faq shyt in the tsc breh unless u got concrete proof of what u saying

We JUST got main forum status off the strength of us being better then the corny ass locker room and being as consistent as the coliseum

he confirmed it himself :martin:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I really don't give a fukk if someone is black or white, I'm cool with all, just like everyone on the TSC who doesn't think Shawn Michaels is the GOAT is obviously a cac, I'm cool with that, cacs think differently. But you looking like this...
haha.jpg
:francis: and you always on some weird ass shyt with your postings

but I really shouldn't judge anyones race or looks like that, as I get older I got to just learn to accept people for who that are without judgment
and who tf are you? :mjlol:

what are you even talking about with shawn michaels? also when did I ever talk ill about shawn michaels if THAT is what yr trying to imply

don't realistically think yr gonna box when you just throwing shots over some sh-t i don't even understand right now

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Smh dont bring know corny ass tlr faq shyt in the tsc breh unless u got concrete proof of what u saying

We JUST got main forum status off the strength of us being better then the corny ass locker room and being as consistent as the coliseum

With a screen name like that and in all caps, you're in NO position to be questioning shyt

Besides,
H71Fo6H.gif
, I've been havin' a field day since last Sunday at that permanent chicken pox face-ass loser's expense.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
and who tf are you? :mjlol:

what are you even talking about with shawn michaels? also when did I ever talk ill about shawn michaels if THAT is what yr trying to imply

don't realistically think yr gonna box when you just throwing shots over some sh-t i don't even understand right now

HBGOAT got nothing to do you with you, I just used him as example

This thread isn't even against you, it's really about me learning to not judge other, I got to teach my kids to be a better man then me :mjcry:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
oh so basically you decided to try & throw shade but you couldn't help yrself but to mention HBK

I mean if yr gonna try to get a featured thread least make it good or even slightly insulting
ImC0dmt.gif

i'll agree with WMG and say get this back to tlr and take that retard @Xane Vic with you:camby:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
oh so basically you decided to try & throw shade but you couldn't help yrself but to mention HBK

I mean if yr gonna try to get a featured thread least make it good or even slightly insulting
ImC0dmt.gif

i'll agree with WMG and say get this back to tlr and take that retard @Xane Vic with you:camby:

featured thread? :heh:

you too deep into this posting shyt if that's what's on your mind, you don't even realize I'm on your side :wow: