Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i wonder if rosanne will personally call all the cast and crew to apologize for making them lose those good ABC checks? :lupe:

She should. Don’t know if she will but she should. If I was one of the cast and crew I’d be throwing every piece of furniture in my house right now and ready to curse her the fukk out

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Shoulda just gave John Goodman the show, he was the only real legitimate actor anyway. :manny:

Him and Laurie Metcalf were firing on all cylinders.

They'll be good, but like people have said above, there's close to 100 people who are gonna be outta work for a minute. Especially because all Fall shows have been picked up for 2018.

A whole bunch of cast and crew are gonna have to wait until this time next year to get jobs.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Him and Laurie Metcalf were firing on all cylinders.

They'll be good, but like people have said above, there's close to 100 people who are gonna be outta work for a minute. Especially because all Fall shows have been picked up for 2018.

A whole bunch of cast and crew are gonna have to wait until this time next year to get jobs.

Yup. That’s where I’m at. Goodman is good. Metcalf is good. They’re both great actors and they’ll be fine. shyt I get the feeling they did the show purely out of love for her because they didn’t need the show.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug:Whatever breh, I live in Canada. She's dope though, CNN needs reporter like her and not just commentators.

She’s a reporter for an org in dc and is a cnn contributor.

I’m just saying breh if you going to speak on journalists, especially black ones, put some respect on their names and do the knowledge

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
She’s a reporter for an org in dc and is a cnn contributor.

I’m just saying breh if you going to speak on journalists, especially black ones, put some respect on their names and do the knowledge
:russ:fukk do I care to learn all their names for? It's not that serious breh. Canada has black and brown journalists and reporters on every news program. We got news anchors rocking turbans and shyt. Very diverse up here.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:fukk do I care to learn all their names for? It's not that serious breh. Canada has black and brown journalists and reporters on every news program. We got news anchors rocking turbans and shyt. Very diverse up here.

One of my grad degrees is in journalism breh so it’s always that serious to me:manny: but I hear you