TUPAC STUNT DOUBLE LAS VEGAS BEFORE SHOOTING?!?!?!

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
I never gave into the theory that Tupac is still alive. But I came across this photo and it looks like another guy wearing tank top like Pac wore when he was shot. IDK maybe its just a coincidence? But Still Creepy.... Its the guy right behind Pac's right shoulder next to Frank Alexander.
f3afbb92445093b050d04086d8472def.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Pac's gone

I was a stan and believed it up until the 7th year because of all the conspiracies

used to read hitemup.com daily (goat Pac site back in the day)

was heart broken when he didn't come back that year and I realized he was really gone

That must be how these lil kids feel about XXXtection or whatever his name is now

:mjcry:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I've been pretty removed from the desire to combat conspiracy theories online, but please, for the sake of the rest of your life, realize:

The conspiracy is impossible. It would require the complicity of everyone from the entire hospital staff that cared for him, to the medical examiners office, to the country records department, the entire homicide unit.

I mean, it is really childish to even consider.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
I've been pretty removed from the desire to combat conspiracy theories online, but please, for the sake of the rest of your life, realize:

The conspiracy is impossible. It would require the complicity of everyone from the entire hospital staff that cared for him, to the medical examiners office, to the country records department, the entire homicide unit.

I mean, it is really childish to even consider.
Hey I dont believe the conspiracies but I am just pointing out a photo. Its just a little creepy

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just wish Angie Martinez would release that interview with Pac she has been promising for 20 years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish it was true and pac released some conspiracy shyt about the govt. Ain't gonna happen g

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Look like homie in the tank top was working with that white dude with the glasses. Knowing cameras was on pac so he was slippin his hand under white dudes arm to steal 2pacs chips on some Oceans 11 shyt.