TSC WOAT nominee and resident contrarian Kill Dat Noize exposed as white supremacist

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Just sharing this here since he frequents this board and I know a lot of yall don't go to TLR.

i am a cac :beli:

and don't make me pull up 20 worldstar videos where a bunch of black ppl are seein doing the exact same thing.

Exactly.

Real nikkas move in silence.

fukk hastags and retweets.

does it really matter? you're not gonna accept it anyway. your mind is already made up.

i was trying to fit in with the rest of the coli. thought you guys was brehs.

White supremacist talking points/b-b-but black on black crime:

emotion has blinded them to the facts.

they want to believe there is systematic killings of blacks so it doesn't matter what you present. so long as the media and the left keeps pushing this narrative they will keep feeding into it.

Chicago: 75% of Murdered are Black, 71% of Murderers are Black

Chicago is only 30% black but you are 3 times as likely to be killed by a black person.

Who would like to refute these facts? :jbhmm:

could it be because more blacks resort to criminal behavior in proportionate to their population? :ohhh:

Full thread: Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw that earlier today. I know he posts in here frequently. He fukked up tho. Shouldn't have said that word since it was gonna offend others as well as the black people fighting comment.

I wish people would discuss their interests instead of race but not everyone feels that way. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Believe what you wanna believe:manny:

If u think a racist who hates blacks would spend this much time conversing with other blacks on a predominantly black forum then do what u gotta do.

But I won't lie, board is shyt sometimes. Racists on racists. If u guys really want me to leave I'll leave. Seriously. Put it to a poll. If the strong majority wants me to stop posting here I'll bow out gracefully and u won't have to worry. Mods could even ban me.