TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #13: Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Arn and Ole Anderson)

Overall Rating

• Total voters

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In the last evaluation, The Briscoes got a score of 8.24.

TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #12: The Briscoes

Dudley Boyz: 9.15 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #10: Dudley Boyz
Nation of Domination: 9.09 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #7: Nation of Domination
Harlem Heat: 8.92 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #8: Harlem Heat
The Shield: 7.76 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #3: The Shield
nWo Wolfpac: 7.68 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #1: nWo Wolfpac
Main Event Mafia: 7.44 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #5: Main Event Mafia
The Rockers: 7.03 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #6: The Rockers
Young Bucks: 6.88 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #2: Young Bucks
Meng & The Barbarian/The Faces of Fear: 6.38 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #4: Meng & The Barbarian/The Faces of Fear
The Nexus (Original): 6.36 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #9: The Nexus (Original)
The Dream Team (Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine): 3.40http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tsc-tag-teams-stables-evaluation-11-the-dream-team-brutus-beefcake-and-greg-valentine.616818/

If people have any requests for future tag teams/stables you want to see evaluated, let me know. I'll have one evaluated for each week every Thursday. The leaderboard is updated every 5 threads so it's never too late to vote for previous threads.

For Thread #14, it will be the Bullet Club (AJ Styles-led version).

Pending Requests: The Flock/Raven's Nest, Steiner Brothers, The Outsiders, APA, Edge & Christian, Evolution, Filthy Animals, Mean Street Posse, Kronik, Dangerous Alliance, Original nWo, Miz and Morrison, New Age Outlaws, Too Cool, Hart Foundation (tag), Hart Foundation (stable), Midnight Express (Lane & Eaton), Four Horsemen, The Natural Born Thrillers, Doom, Road Warriors, The Usos, America's Most Wanted, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Kaz and Daniels, Hardy Boyz, Dungeon of Doom, Christian's Coalition, Angle Alliance, British Bulldogs, Demolition, The Triple Threat, Right To Censor, World's Greatest Tag Team, Brian Kendrick and Paul London, Booker T and Goldust, Miracle Violence Connection (Dr. Death and Terry Gordy)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5RxmyeE.jpg

Z69ep3u.jpg

Major Accomplishments

Jim Crockett Promotions / World Championship Wrestling
NWA National Tag Team Championship (1x)

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
Ranked Ole and Arn Anderson No. 79 of the best 100 tag teams during the PWI Years in 2003

How would you rate Minnesota Wrecking Crew as a tag team using a scale of 1-10 based on these criteria:

-Chemistry
-Impact
-Did the team enhance the profiles of the members and prove beneficial for their career paths?
-Promo Work
-In-Ring Skills

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
What did Ole do? :leostare:
Other than hes a prick in real life and a miserable human being

I do applaud his in ring work but he sounds like he needs to get punched full force behind the head and fall in some bushes

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Not a fan of Ole as a person but Arm always been that dude.
I remember them as a child and how they use to fukk cats up with no remorse so off that they get a 10.
My uncles say the original with Gene and Ole was not to be fukked with also.
Also might I add their psychology was great. Work on one body part the whole match.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Not a fan of Ole as a person but Arm always been that dude.
I remember them as a child and how they use to fukk cats up with no remorse so off that they get a 10.
My uncles say the original with Gene and Ole was not to be fukked with also.
Also might I add their psychology was great. Work on one body part the whole match.

The Original Minnesota Wrecking Crew
Lars and Gene Anderson

MWC 2.0 Gene and Ole Anderson

MWC 3.0 Ole and Arn Anderson

All three versions are physical, stiff, Stretch, Strong Style and Scientific Wrestling Machines

Last edited: