TSC MEMBER God basically said DX was MUCH BIGGER than the NwO

Who was bigger in history? NwO (original) or DX (Comedy Ripoff)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
False. Multitude of factors went into WWF down period. General disinterest in the product long before they were top. Mcmahon steriod trial. His foolish BWF shyt. And lets be honest, NWO was only hufe in wrestling circles. They weren't huge transcedent stars like Rock, DX, SCSA in terms of mainstream exposure. And thats more on WCW imcompetence. But yes, without no screwjob there is no Mcmahon, thus no huge heel for Austin and no record breaking PPV buys, house shows, etc. No Michaels advocating edgier product and being obnoxious, no attitude era. Facts. Not fan boy reminiscing from childhood days

:laugh: SURVEY TIME

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So taking my post out of context is whats hot? Where do you see in my post that DX was bigger then NWO in wrestling history?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Where did cats live that felt dx was bigger than the nWo? You couldn't go ANYWHERE without seeing 2 specific shirts around that time.

Austin 3:16 and the black and white nWo shirt. The outsiders were all over those MTV spring break shows (which was a good thing back then)

still mad that I never got to go to a spring break nitro and will take every opportunity I can to complain about it

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I will say Shawn Michaels kinda ethered NWO in that Monday Night Wars episode when he said DX was more about sexual innuendo while NWO was more about a bunch of frustrated old white guys trying to be "gangsta", then cut to goofy ass Nash screaming "Thug Life" into the camera :mjlol:

But yeah, NWO was way bigger and at least at first, cooler. DX was always some homosexual fratboy shyt, never cared for it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's even worst than that....you said they transcended more than the nWo. .which may be the craziest quote in the history of TSC.

They did. DX was more mainstream thanks to the WWF marketing and promo abilities. I said in my OP that NWO was bigger in wrestling circles. What is crazy about that?