The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
it was a random search. This is the system we live in.

Or we could use common sense and profile people who come from terrorist hotbeds.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it was a random search. This is the system we live in.

Or we could use common sense and profile people who come from terrorist hotbeds.

This doesn't stop terrorists and a lot of weapons get past TSA every year. The system is flawed. Some of it is common sense. Some of it is training and the rest of it is actionable intel.

Most TSA agents are the same people you find working in McDonalds, Walmart or the post office. It's a symbol. A name. Most are a bunch of hacks.

I went through a TSA screening in Chicago and they though something was in my carry on so they opened my bag and dumped everything out. All over a phone charger cable :mindblown:

Which is fine but the motherfukker didn't even put nothing back in my bag :stopitslime:.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't stop terrorists and a lot of weapons get past TSA every year. The system is flawed. Some of it is common sense. Some of it is training and the rest of it is actionable intel.

Most TSA agents are the same people you find working in McDonalds, Walmart or the post office. It's a symbol. A name. Most are a bunch of hacks.

I went through a TSA screening in Chicago and they though something was in my carry on so they opened my bag and dumped everything out. All over a phone charger cable :mindblown:

Which is fine but the motherfukker didn't even put nothing back in my bag :stopitslime:.

El Al is pretty successful

:trumpsas:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The TSA didn't exist before 2001 and has no reason to exist. They have not measurably increased safety whatsoever compared to the Airport security we had before. It's a giant waste of money that does nothing but increase the power of the state. It's basically like the entire DHS a damn jobs program