Trumps current approval rating in each state

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Heres_Trumps_approval_rating_in-b4d830631b76fc5f1f83f66d48db0bf2

For more perspective this is the election results.
2016_large.png

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is why when people say we should move to Atlanta I scoff at that notion. Trump is universally hated amongst black people, but look at Georgia supporting him at 43 percent. You know how racist those cacs have to be to give him that approval rating?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
This is why when people say we should move to Atlanta I scoff at that notion

At least we own something in that region, folks own land and have other aspects of an economic base, as opposed to living in deindustrialized ghettos in the north where we just get picked off by state thugs.

Take NY and the fact that, as I alluded to earlier, 1/3 of your neighbors are neo-fascists. :mjlol: :francis:

just some possibly uncomfortable truths some of y'all are gonna have to accept about this country...

if I'm going to be reviled, you best believe I would rather be reviled where I have some ownership and insularity as opposed to no resources and surrounded by enemies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
At least we own something in that region, folks own land and have other aspects of an economic base, as opposed to living in deindustrialized ghettos in the north where we just get picked off by state thugs.

Take NY and the fact that, as I alluded to earlier, 1/3 of your neighbors are neo-fascists. :mjlol: :francis:

just some possibly uncomfortable truths some of y'all are gonna have to accept about this country...

if I'm going to be reviled, you best believe I would rather be reviled where I have some ownership and insularity as opposed to no resources and surrounded by enemies.
The city of Atlanta has one the lowest upward mobility statistics for blacks.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Source?

I also said region, broadening the convo from just Atlanta since dudes on here (the Coli) like to shyt on the south.
I'm from the south. Charlotte. I'll pull the statistics for you later since I'm on mobile.

But yea it surprised me. Charlotte actually overtook Atlanta. :wow: