Trump's boy Roger Stone was talking to Russian hackers (and is an actual cuckold)

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

Roger Stone's Russian Hacking "Hero"

and from that article:

In 1996, Stone was forced to resign a top post with Bob Dole’s presidential campaign after the National Enquirer reported that he and his wife Nydia, now 69, had placed numerous ads online and in swingers magazines seeking single men and couples for group sex. One ad described Stone as a bodybuilder and included a shirtless photo of him with a black bar over his eyes. His wife is pictured topless in an accompanying image.

Stone initially denied placing the ads, claiming that they were the work of a “very sick individual.” But years later he admitted to The New Yorker that the ads were authentic, and described himself as a “libertine.”

Undaunted by the Dole disaster, the Stones continued swinging. In a December 2006 post on the Dark Cavern web site, the couple advertised for a male partner who “must be 22-40, lean, muscular and hung like a horse.” The ad, which included Stone’s Hotmail address, offered a graphic description of Nydia’s body and the notation that “Obidient husband shares her c*nt.” Respondents were directed to “Contact me/us with a photo of face/body/meat.” The Stone ad was found on a meetup page for Florida swingers.

Dark Cavern (motto: “We unite black and white”) is dedicated to facilitating and chronicling sexual encounters between “black studs” and white women (usually while the husband looks on). The site offers recaps from couples about “going black” and has a section where “wives and studs” can suggest “new ways to humiliate the wimp hubbies.”

The news that one of their beloved “Deplorables” once advertised for “huge hung black Cock” might not go over well in alt-right circles, where masculinity, virility, and racial prominence are prized. In fact, there is a favorite pejorative used by Breitbartians when they sense that someone is weak, effeminate, or a supporter of someone other than Trump. If only Pepe & Co. knew there was a real-life cuck in their midst.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
oh shyt. Smoking gun don't play, they gave Rozay that work :lolbron:.

I thnk its over for stone, thats why he was so tight with those bytches on twitter

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is your response after reading this?
why not?

I'm not surprised by this shyt. only thing I find funny is that ppl that (still) find this surprising and then automatically think it's a republican thing.

these rich and powerful ppl are all fukked up and twisted in ways. This isn't exclusive to one group.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
B-b-but both sides.

Tried and tested deflection outchea. :mjcup:

Doesn't even react to the story, but straight up what about Dems. The agenda is clear. :ShrugTroll:
It was actually in response to this.... but hey do you what you gotta do for daps bruh.

you dudes stay stuck on binary, once you realize that all these dudes are fukked up the better off you'll be.

Republicans undercover cucks, pedophiles, perverts and gays.