[Travel] The Brazil Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Yea I'm trying to take a trip down there in December, already got my Passport and visa.:win:

You mentioned in the other topic that you went to the dominican republican. Have any stories to share?

This thread will probably be dead because alot of the guys here don't know anything about South American p*ssy. Women from poorer countries tend to act more lady-like and know how to treat a man (they play the role of the wife very well by cooking and cleaning). The men here, unfortunately, are too familiar with the ego-centric, narcissistic overweight American girl who can't cook.

Watch this guy's videos. Very educational.

Last edited by a moderator:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ive heard pretty much the samething from all men of races. Once you go you'll want to come back to the u.s.(If your not single) break up with your girlfriend then move down there and live life to the fullest. My girl friend does not want me to go down there what so ever cause she knows its been my ultimate dream trip to go to brazil or japan.

Me and my friends plan on going for the world cup. We got a friend who's from Brazil that graduated from here. He works for his father down there that owns his own factory.
As he told us we can go down there and eat and sleep for free. All we need to do is get there.

He tries to act like Brazilian women are to be respected and their not whores for american men. But I just give him the :rudy: face and tell him Im going after all the dark skinned big booty women on the beach.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
He tries to act like Brazilian women are to be respected and their not whores for american men. But I just give him the :rudy: face and tell him Im going after all the dark skinned big booty women on the beach.

Actually your friend is right. No matter where you are in the world you have to respect women. Lot's of American men go down there to exploit poor women and use them as sex slaves.

A buddy of mine is cohabiting with 2 girls in Panama. Both of them are his girlfriends but it isn't polygamy though (he isn't married to both of them). The relationship only works out because he doesn't treat them like whores.

Ever since I've heard his story I've been fascinated with South America. I've already grown tired of the loud-mouth, neck-swerving, loud black American women here.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You mentioned in the other topic that you went to the dominican republican. Have any stories to share?

This thread will probably be dead because alot of the guys here don't know anything about South American p*ssy. Women from poorer countries tend to act more lady-like and know how to treat a man (they play the role of the wife very well by cooking and cleaning). The men here, unfortunately, are too familiar with the ego-centric, narcissistic overweight American girl who can't cook.

Black Men: Another World Awaits You!!! - YouTube

Watch this guy's videos. Very educational.
So I walk into this "bar", it's maybe 3 or 4 women in there, I goes to order :cheers::cheers: I go to sit on the couch and I look left then look right it;s :dj2::dj2::hula: There is like 10 of the baddest bytches ever all standing around me. and A guy walks up like chosse one, im like :ohmy::ohmy::ohhh:then it hits me that this aint no regular bar. so needles to say I made my choice and took her upstairs. that was day one..

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i am going next summer, along with spain. i already saved up for it and i cant wait. if anyone can tell me the best places to go and where to avoid, i would appreciate it. i'm not sure if i want to go to rio though

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Actually your friend is right. No matter where you are in the world you have to respect women. Lot's of American men go down there to exploit poor women and use them as sex slaves.

A buddy of mine is cohabiting with 2 girls in Panama. Both of them are his girlfriends but it isn't polygamy though (he isn't married to both of them). The relationship only works out because he doesn't treat them like whores.

Ever since I've heard his story I've been fascinated with South America. I've already grown tired of the loud-mouth, neck-swerving, loud black American women here.

I understand that they are to be respected and not treated like whores. But lets not act like they dont make things "easier" for american men.

I might be one of the few black men from the "suburbs"/"Middle Class" upbringing that cant get enough of hood rats. Whether their black or Latina I love me some hood rats. The loud-talking, neck-swerving, big booty dressing inappropriate everywhere its just something about it I cant put my finger on. Probably has to do with me getting play from Hood rats when i was in high school and the suburban women wanting older men.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
So I walk into this "bar", it's maybe 3 or 4 women in there, I goes to order :cheers::cheers: I go to sit on the couch and I look left then look right it;s :dj2::dj2::hula: There is like 10 of the baddest bytches ever all standing around me. and A guy walks up like chosse one, im like :ohmy::ohmy::ohhh:then it hits me that this aint no regular bar. so needles to say I made my choice and took her upstairs. that was day one..

Why didn't you choose two? And how much did it cost you?

I understand that they are to be respected and not treated like whores. But lets not act like they dont make things "easier" for american men.

I might be one of the few black men from the "suburbs"/"Middle Class" upbringing that cant get enough of hood rats. Whether their black or Latina I love me some hood rats. The loud-talking, neck-swerving, big booty dressing inappropriate everywhere its just something about it I cant put my finger on. Probably has to do with me getting play from Hood rats when i was in high school and the suburban women wanting older men.

Weird. Well eventually you'll get tired of them. I prefer the opposite when you have a black girl who 'acts white'. That shyt is a turn on.

Rayzah

Daps
Because I had been with two others the night before.. smh..uhh USD was like $40

Weird. Well eventually you'll get tired of them. I prefer the opposite when you have a black girl who 'acts white'. That shyt is a turn on.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin

I see it like this. Most hoodrats dont want much. Just a good time going out bar/club, Get drunk, and some good sex. They are pretty satisfied with that situation majority of the time. You have a few that will act out of character and demand you treat them a certain way:beli:. But lets be serious though:sitdown:.....

Their hoodrats:russ: what makes her think shes better than that?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
what's the best way to get a visa? I already got some EU passport stamps :win:....trying to see what's good and who to pay this $140 Visa fee to. I just dont wanna get scammed. Google doesnt work like it used to....now instead of info the first 10 links are Ads! :sadcam:

Rayzah

Daps
what's the best way to get a visa? I already got some EU passport stamps :win:....trying to see what's good and who to pay this $140 Visa fee to. I just dont wanna get scammed. Google doesnt work like it used to....now instead of info the first 10 links are Ads! :sadcam:
I went to the brazillian counsulant in my area

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/24-http-fukkyeahbraziliangirls-tumblr-com.html

2014 World Cup

goin down there for the first time gonna go HAM