Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to rewatch season 1 (to get more views put (british bootleg of the wire) in the title breh)

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to rewatch season 1 (to get more views put (british bootleg of the wire) in the title breh)

It would be time well spent, i'm gonna do the same. I'll change the title as you suggested.

AWARE ME ON THIS SHOW BREHS

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

DOES MY nikka @hexagram23 RECOMMEND THIS?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its basically Gangland in London, trust me the first season was fire. As the post above you said, kinda like the wire.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Y'all thought the 1st Season was piff? :dahell:

shyt was mediocre breh. I think they got a decent grasp of how shyt goes down in the gritty end of these streets but the acting was nothing short of terrible.

Kano, in my opinion, is the best MC to ever come out of this country but my nikka should be nowhere near a film set. I will watch this second season but I am not excited for it at all :manny:

Last edited:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt was mediocre breh. I think they got a decent grasp on how shyt goes down in the gritty end in these streets but the acting was nothing short of terrible.

Kano, in my opinion, is the best MC to ever come out of this country but my nikka should be nowhere near a film set. I will watch this second season but I am not excited for it at all :manny:

:dead:
Sure, the acting wasn't a masterclass, but i thought it was a dope lil series nonetheless:manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like others said this was ok and not anywhere close to being mentioned with The Wire. I see the correlation b/c it has young black men selling drugs but that's about where the comparisons stop. It's a cool show to check out but is not praising.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The UK always likes to front, they are not built for this shyt. They are just wannabes man SMH.

Their housing estates are clean and shyt but these fools still mad and always trying to front with their whack music and fake movies.

They don't even have a gun culture over there, shyt is fake. They are really on some knife/machete shyt.

This stuff is not even like the Wire, it's just a four part series of so called drugs/gang mentality.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
The UK always likes to front, they are not built for this shyt. They are just wannabes man SMH.

Their housing estates are clean and shyt but these fools still mad and always trying to front with their whack music and fake movies.

They don't even have a gun culture over there, shyt is fake. They are really on some knife/machete shyt.
:what:

nikka who the fukk are you?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ashley waters is real corny man, aint this dude like 5' 6"... This dude aint no boss. LMAO :laff:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt was mediocre breh. I think they got a decent grasp of how shyt goes down in the gritty end of these streets but the acting was nothing short of terrible.

kano sucks with that fukking squeaky chipmunk accent/horrible garbage music...

Say something now, gay ass nikka from the uk. That place sucks, just a bunch of wannabes.

Go sip some tea and eat your crumpets, lame ass nikkas. Let the real dons handle this shyt.

Last edited:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This stuff is not even like the Wire, it's just a four part series of so called drugs/gang mentality.
:what:

Its really not that serious, fukk you ranting about?

Its a TV show, i thought people may take interest to it. If its not for you, cool :camby:

Its not touching the wire at all, no one in here said it is.

f*ck outta here with your uneducated opinions