Top 10 Baddest Darkskin Instagirls On Instagram!

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
This is light skin

PEXqeOJ.jpg

Daps
I really loathe this narrative that if you like lightskin girls then you're an 'uncle tom', and you prefer 'European features'. You have these braindead militant idiots who try to guilt you for having a preference. Skin tones on either opposite end of the spectrum tend to be less desired. Among black people women who are brown or light are preferred. Among white people, even 'pasties' (extremely pale skin) are less desired. Hence why some of these women get tans.

If I want to fukk a brown skin girl like Porsha Williams that makes me a c00n? Seriously?
just going to up this comment, till these fukkboi's get it...

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
BROWN SKIN(light caramel to dark caramel/brown) People in this range can become lighter or darker depending on the time of year, sunlight etc.

Taraji-P-Henson-11.jpg

Queen-Latifah-Music-11.jpg

Short-to-Medium-Hairstyles-for-Afro-American.jpg

tumblr_mw37fzIu4H1qjuz8ao1_500.jpg

9d9d4f269098e082988fb78474ee52b3.jpg

2004+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+2VeIUoqGdJTl.jpg

Kerry+Washington+63rd+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+cLwHrHMMqcXl.jpg

tumblr_lmcmwr6cVX1qfezhjo1_500.jpg

36694ae7731096cfcd061b509dc029e4.jpg

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So because I got sooo much hate in my last post (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/top-20-baddest-instagirls-on-instagram.298949/) about not featuring dark skin chicks. I decided to compile a list of the baddest dark skin chicks on instagram.

1. Kenya Moore

2. Lanisha Cole

3. Jessica White

4. Miracle Watts

5. Tabby Brown
tabbybrown2.jpg

tabby-brown-su-playboy.jpg

6. Briana Beauty

7. Bernice Burgos

8. Juju

9. Porsha Williams

10. Natasha Ellie

You clown consider anyone thats not light-skinned to be dark skinned, huh? :what:
Out of all these I cant find one that I consider dark-skinned

This is what I consider an attractive dark skinned woman

tumblr_mwjhl912kO1r4i52ho1_500.jpg

dyn006_original_534_339_pjpeg_2609530_b03a61b71c9d15f6296e8129889ba569.jpg
:whew::ohlawd::noah:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
By @Poitier & a few other standards they consider Gabrielle Union's complexion dark skinned. I said she's brown skinned & you're about the same complexion & asked if he considered you dark skinned.

@Poitier is a moron and a c00n......this thread is the reason why colorism exists and is rampant amongst brehs in particular. People are so colorstruck, they become colorblind. They practicing the ideals of white supremacy and they don't even know it.

This dude comes back to make amends for creating a thread referencing the baddest IG women and posted mainly light brights and mixed chicks, but he and many are so colorstruck, that they refuse to actually go and find actual Darkskin Black women to post, because they deep down don't find them attractive, their natural inclination is to post light brown skin black women who ebrace exoctic european looks, and claim it is "dark" and natural :laff:

This is what a REAL "DARK" skin natural woman looks like:

beautiful-skin.jpg

But they refuse to go this far, because they are colorstruck c00ns....

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So because I got sooo much hate in my last post (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/top-20-baddest-instagirls-on-instagram.298949/) about not featuring dark skin chicks. I decided to compile a list of the baddest dark skin chicks on instagram.

1. Kenya Moore

2. Lanisha Cole

3. Jessica White

4. Miracle Watts

5. Tabby Brown
tabbybrown2.jpg

tabby-brown-su-playboy.jpg

6. Briana Beauty

7. Bernice Burgos

8. Juju

9. Porsha Williams

10. Natasha Ellie

You dumb ass c00n, and noticing your avi pic, I can tell why your attempts to "amend" your other c00n ass thread fails....:laff:

Why didn't you post REAL darkskin black women, who REALLY are natural......such as:

beautiful-skin.jpg

You nikkas show your hand all the time..........:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Most African American woman are in the Brown skin range though. What many would consider Dark skin starts at about Gabrielle Union skin complexion to blue dark.

How many Black woman in America you see with a skin complexion like this woman:comeon:
This is entering the darkest of hues among colored people aka not widespread in most place except certain regions in Africa.
beautiful-skin.jpg

This is the direct opposite of a pasty sickly white woman.

Most African American woman don't get darker then the woman second to the last on the far left. Both of these woman on the far left are considered DARK SKIN.
Most African American are BROWN SKIN like the woman farthest on the right.:francis:
couleurs-peaux-humaines.jpg

So only this is considered Dark Skin/Real Black to you'll militants
hqdefault.jpg

s01_RTR2_OHGH.jpg

:russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn yall nikkas dumb, dark brown to brown is darkskin, then u have light browns as caramel, then yellow (empashis on yellow) as lightskin

Exactly breh
monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

The funny thing is skin complexion changes year round so people like Beyonce or Rihanna can shift between light skin and caramel/brown skin depending on how much sun they receive. Same goes for Gabrielle Union who can shift between brown and dark brown.
gabrielle-union.jpg

Gabrielle-Union.jpg

218897-gabrielle-union.jpg