☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Served papers for what?
Tommy was raising money for something he was trying to do and NEVER delivered on.

He kept pushing Tariq to respond to him and Tariq kept ignoring him until a red line was crossed

Tariq is trying to get that money back since he straight pocketed the money.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like Tariq...

but I don't support snitching in any way...

I hope The Mack didn't bytch up n snitch on Tommys hustle with his feminine style lip gloss applying ass, smh.... nikka need to focus on the issues at hand and quit beefing with that c00n tommy.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like Tariq...

but I don't support snitching in any way...

I hope The Mack didn't bytch up n snitch on Tommys hustle with his feminine style lip gloss applying ass, smh.... nikka need to focus on the issues at hand and quit beefing with that c00n tommy.
Agreed.

But in Tariq's defense, he asked to meet up, like men, on the situation when Tommy was talking that shyt about not giving the money back.
Tommy started talking that "I'll call the cops and sue you and own the Hidden Colors series after I'm through w/ you" shyt. So Tariq did this.

Tariq should take that money L and keep it moving. He lives for trying to crush cats and beef. I agree w/ you, there's more important shyt right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Agreed.

But in Tariq's defense, he asked to meet up, like men, on the situation when Tommy was talking that shyt about not giving the money back.
Tommy started talking that "I'll call the cops and sue you and own the Hidden Colors series after I'm through w/ you" shyt. So Tariq did this.

Tariq should take that money L and keep it moving. He lives for trying to crush cats and beef. I agree w/ you, there's more important shyt right now.
Not only bold but as somebody in that position you have to be bigger than that. That's like Lebron getting mad at one of us saying he not clutch or some shyt. It seems like he should be above this esp for the many who really follow dude and look at him as a leader.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Playing chess not checkers and taking a nikka to court to get your money back is snitching now? Thecoli.com

go9yXIj.png

#300k
#BDK

Last edited: