Tommy Sotomayor and his lovely fiance recieve a heartfelt email from ex-Tommy hater :to:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Such a nice and peaceful woman. And she's down for the cause. :to:

806.gif

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
You're a good poster. Why do you support Tommy C00nmayor

I'm a huge fan of harsh truths and shaming the shameful. He's exercises both in a very entertaining way. He says some wild things, but no one's going to enjoy with everything another says. And I know how to separate his message from when he's shock jocking.

Our People are in bad shape, we need this medicine. Everyone else is too afraid to call out or shame retched Black Women and men at this level.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge fan of harsh truths and shaming the shameful. He's exercises both in a very entertaining way. He says some wild things, but no one's going to enjoy with everything another says. And I know how to separate his message from when he's shock jocking.

Our People are in bad shape, we need this medicine. Everyone else is too afraid to call out or shame retched Black Women and men at this level.

There's little truth in the way he selects things, omits others and twists events to fit whatever his opinion happens to be at the moment. Sometimes he makes useful commentary and other times he's flat out wrong. He doesn't advocate unity or reasoned debate. He's reactionary, divisive, myopic, sexist and hateful.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
There's little truth in the way he selects things, omits others and twists events to fit whatever his opinion happens to be at the moment. He doesn't advocate unity or reasoned debate. He's reactionary, divisive, myopic, sexist and hateful.

You're so wrong. All he talks about is being responsible and taking care of your business.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
There's little truth in the way he selects things, omits others and twists events to fit whatever his opinion happens to be at the moment. He doesn't advocate unity or reasoned debate. He's reactionary, divisive, myopic, sexist and hateful.

You're so wrong. All he talks about is being responsible and taking care of your business.