To Get "CHANGE" We MUST Run For Local & State Office Positions (Don't Let WHITE SUPREMACY WIN)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I know I know I'm the last guy who should be talking. However, I was taking a walk today and doing landscaping around the house and it came to me we gotta get involved in our community :francis: Now before I start this my heart goes out to BOTH the brothers who lost their lives. I broke down today over that. We have Black leaders who failed us. Meaning, we CANNOT allow them to fail us anymore. People like Jesse Jackson and the men like him have pimped us for the almighty dollar :snoop: If we want a change we have to get involved like run for city council, congress, senate, and etc. Internet talk isn't going to help. I'll still contribute here, but I hope my city has a protest because I'll be there. I support my brothers and sisters who care dearly. Remember, our brothers all over the world are watching these heinous acts being committed. Listen, I could give a shyt about a plat thread I'm spitting facts. I have slipped too, but we have the STRONG backing to make changes in our system. Much love and respect. If you want to add me on FB just do so.

Change only works by action NOT talk

Yes, I'll admit I chumped out by saying I was leaving basically abandoning my own people :snoop: I was hurt, but it was no excuse.

UPDATE: White Nationalists and the Alt-Right are gonna try to infiltrate public offices. Hell, they have the majority now. What we have to do is come together.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Getting involved locally is exactly how fixed these fukked up police and fire departments.
I say we run the crooks out and get honest people who truly care in there. Let's keep it honest, I have family in law enforcement and in positions of government. However, they are the rare good ones. These people only use that position for their own front like the Clintons, Elijah Cummings, and so on. We can cry, but we gotta bring ourselves back up and formulate a plan. I want to help my people too. My heart hurt especially thinking about the killings and Flint. I'm usually not the emotional guy, but it just struck.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, people end up getting finessed into submission when getting into law and politics only to be chewed up and spit out by the system later on and ostracized by their old friends. This machine has been running long enough to know how not to be worked from within. People do need to be more involved on a local level though, that I do agree on.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Honestly, people end up getting finessed into submission when getting into law and politics only to be chewed up and spit out by the system later on and ostracized by their old friends.
True, but some of those people weren't allies to begin with. Look at these other ethnic groups who've done it. We have to get into the system in order to change it. It's the only way. I feel like the Black Lives Matter movement can become something if we get these activists and people like us in political positions. NOW is the time.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
It's not about us running as much as it's about us putting money on whoever with specific mandates as to what we want from them in return. Money runs these politicians; just because someone is honest it doesn't mean they can't be corrupted by special interests who put $ in their coffers.

We have to play the game like everyone else and put money on candidates instead of begging for their sympathy.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's not about us running as much as it's about us putting money on whoever with specific mandates as to what we want from them in return. Money runs these politicians; just because someone is honest it doesn't mean they can't be corrupted by special interests who put $ in their coffers.

We have to play the game like everyone else and put money on candidates instead of begging for their sympathy.
Good point. This is where grassroots campaigns come in. We can build movements to change I'm telling you.

I don't wanna just put money on candidates. We need honest people in positions who cares about implementing change. I'm saying WE Black folk can do that. Because we have a movement and most of us don't even know it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Another thing, we need people who are TOTALLY commited and won't sell us out. I had respect for Jesse Jackson as a young child. My parents grew up in the 50's - 60's and told me about the history of our people. It was even cool when Jesse ran for president. Then, later down the line he did the sellout. I come hard at these leaders like John Lewis and etc because they mention Martin, but don't care about now. We are that new generation that has to take charge.