Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your take on millenial cacs who are down for the cause? These will be the hipster, occupy and some of the transplant types that gentrified most urban cities across the country. At the end of the day even though they still have privilege, many understand the system is flaw and want to reform it. Causes will soon be combining and some of the causes they are fighting for are the causes you are fighting for. Nationally, we need to bridge the gap because the millenial and gen x cacs who are in the cities who are riding tend to be more affluent than those who stuck in yesteryear in the rural redneck amerikka

What's your take

20141124_fergusonoakland_bec_0508-599x400.jpg

OAK-COPMARCH-0821-04-L.jpg

OAK-FERGREAX-1125-65-L.jpg
1407818234000-AP-Police-Shooting-Missouri.jpg
o-OAKLAND-FERGUSON-facebook.jpg

Daps
If they're really out there and willing to support it til the end they're good in my book.

They'd be more black to me than the types like Don Lemon who takes cac rod up the bunghole then turns around and stands at Furgeson protests and finds it noteworthy to state live on air that he smells a lot of weed smoke:beli:

not hipsters though theyre just liberal in general. They'd occupy against the 'murder' of Mosquitos in July. You can't take them seriously.

There's probably one right now having a vegan thanksgiving:scusthov:

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What's your take on millenial cacs who are down for the cause? These will be the hipster, occupy and some of the transplant types that gentrified most urban cities across the country. At the end of the day even though they still have privilege, many understand the system is flaw and want to reform it. Causes will soon be combining and some of the causes they are fighting for are the causes you are fighting for. Nationally, we need to bridge the gap because the millenial and gen x cacs who are in the cities who are riding tend to be more affluent than those who stuck in yesteryear in the rural redneck amerikka

What's your take

OAK-FERGREAX-1125-65-L.jpg
pawgin' for the cause?

Daps
Gotta be honest.....I think a good number of them are just attention whores, and/or people who wanna be seen doing a 'good thing'. I think some of them only care because it's convenient, and because it's something that's happening right now.

I also believe there's some of them who are legit compassionate about race issue in the U.S. and the various ways it affects us.....the ones who aren't protesting just for now, but will be in their 50s and 60s still protesting and discussing the issues.......but I gotta be real and say that I think that's only a small percentage of the overall. If I had to put a number to it, I'd say 20% MAXIMUM....and I know nikkas will think I'm being very generous with that number......

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's no point at aiming at a whole group when some of the group aligning with your interest........they have inner divisions like every other group.....trust
If they want to make a difference they can go preach truth to power to their fellow CACs.
You nikkas gon' learn about letting white people co-opting and weakening your cause. I guess for some of you nikkas shyt ain't official unless it got a handful of CACs in it. :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really like the term "for the cause." But white people will go to bat for us on occasion. I think they know deep down, though, that even with the best intentions,
they can't quite help us from on the ground. Don't forget that sometimes(often), through no fault of theirs, protests and demonstrations become less about what point
we are trying to get across and more about the unity of the demonstrations. You want the media to pay attention to the deaths of the boy?

Good luck. If it is all black people, it may be downplayed, and presented as unrest by "people upset by something" with quick mention of the reason. Get a mixed enough
crowd and the message they show is a mixed community getting together, totally missing the point about the boy being killed, and the larger trend towards
military-minded police, in which us poor black people are "insurgents" in our own neighborhoods.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

:birdman:

I don't doubt the sincerity of some of them, but I doubt that they'd hold that same resolve for change if their privilege was actually threatened by the realities of true equality and it wasn't just something cute to protest and hashtag. I don't think they really know what that truly entails

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
crackers are INHERENTLY RACIST.

Surface level actions don't account for the ENTRENCHED racism that they benefit from EVERYDAY. If they are down, they need to be ousting all the racist in their families, communities, networks, etc. Until they DENOUNCE SYSTEMATIC WHITE SUPREMACY WITH FORCE AND ACTIONS, all they are saying is "I like black people, I just like my white supremacy scraps more"