This Nigerian Governor's wife is BANGIN

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
aosi4.jpg

It was glitz, glamour and a list of who-is-who in the country was in attendance as Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Friday, exchanged marital vows with his heartthrob, former Miss Iara Fortes.

DSC_2529.jpg

The governor and his bride signed the dotted lines at a private marriage registry attended only by family and a few friends at his Iyamho residence after which top dignitaries in the country were led by the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, to the wedding reception held at the People’s White Hall in the governor’s country home.

DSC_2870.jpg

Parents of the bride, Mr and Mrs Fortes flew in from their home in the Netherlands to attend the ceremony while the governor’s mother, Aishetu Oshiomhole, was also in attendance.

The governor’s children Steve, Adams, Jane and two of his grandchildren were also on hand to show love and support for their father and his wife.

The governor’s marriage is coming about five years after the painful death of his first wife, Clara, following a protracted battle with cancer.

DSC_2366.jpg

Parents of the bride, Mr and Mrs Fortes.

Dad got the :dame: look on his face
DSC_2509.jpg

The officiating minister hands the marriage certificate to the Comrade Governor.
DSC_2663.jpg

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
some of you coli brehs need to right click save this.
inspiration.

this could be yall at 50

:obama:
If she's anything like what my uncle messes with which is equally as bad, she's probably a hoe who he fell in love with. Ya'll gotta realize, a lot of Black women are struggling to eat what they want globally and they are going to places like Nigeria where the men are wealthy and they are being sugar mama's. They eating really well and even sistas are doing it too. This chick from the Netherlands, she's not even Nigerian

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
They treat my uncle like a king when he goes back home. To be a chief from America. Bad women, business, Faith, fufu and egusi soup. All an Igbo knows
im gonna have to get to ask the houston brehs and brehettes where is a good place around here for me to get the fufu.
i feel like i need it in my life and tummy
:eat:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
im gonna have to get to ask the houston brehs and brehettes where is a good place around here for me to get the fufu.
i feel like i need it in my life and tummy
:eat:
There are numerous places. @Ugo Ogugwa, what are some spots you go to for fufu that ain't just functions or family outings

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
God damn she's very attractive. But I guess I'm a c00n for bigging up a light bright

If she's anything like what my uncle messes with which is equally as bad, she's probably a hoe who he fell in love with. Ya'll gotta realize, a lot of Black women are struggling to eat what they want globally and they are going to places like Nigeria where the men are wealthy and they are being sugar mama's. They eating really well and even sistas are doing it too. This chick from the Netherlands, she's not even Nigerian

I think you mean sugar babies.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
There are numerous places. @Ugo Ogugwa, what are some spots you go to for fufu that ain't just functions or family outings
ive never had any.
in the other 2 states ive lived we didnt have a big African population of any kind.
now that im here in Houston i want to enjoy it