This nicca Justin Wayne can't be for real... What do you guys think about his game?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I know there are others topics about this dude made in the past. But looking at his last video I got really :mindblown:. But by the end of the video, like usually, I got all :salute:

Come on brehs, shyt is insane...
02:17 the first aprouch. Forget about the cac describing the whole thing like a fool, It's insane how easy it looks, despiting the corny style, wich somehow works.
08:50 the date with the same girl. Dude went straight to the girls dorm. :whoo:

After this, a lot of stuff from the cac (who is called BRUCE WAYNE LOL). :camby:

Then, we got this aprouch at 20:26 wich is insane :mindblown:. The one at 21:46 is also :whoo:

At 24:27 he aprouch a black dime, and it was EASY AS HELL. Too bad he didn't put the whole video for free (we need to sign for his pickup thing to see the full, I'm really NOT doing that :childplease: ain't nobody got money for that)

Actually, in a recent date of mine, I REALLY tried to follow his stuff (except for the crazy clothing style:childplease:), went all talking kinda polite, and being VERY physical, like if the girl was my gf since the initial aprouch. AND IT WORKED :ooh::youngsabo::salute:.

Sooo, gamers from colli, what kind of style do you guys use? What do you guys think about this nicca all
:what::mindblown::pachaha::salute:style?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I think Justin was caught lying to females telling them he was doing audtions for MTV or something. His game is allegedly bogus. Stay away from PUA man. Most of them dudes are liars.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I think Justin was caught lying to females telling them he was doing audtions for MTV or something. His game is allegedly bogus. Stay away from PUA man. Most of them dudes are liars.

I read about those humors, and I also read his response... Well I know that there are some liars out there. But I also read comments in others forums from lot of dudes saying that saw him in field doing aprouchs at NY, where he lives, and things like that.

I mean, Only if all those reports are fakes made by tons of fake accounts, kinda conspiracy but I don't know...:ohhh:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Dudes really out here signing up for this shyt? :dahell: :laff:

As I could see :russ:. And I've heard that it is expensive as hell :pachaha:

I mean, my point was how he do that, man. At first you get all :what: "wtf this nicca is doing?". But then you see him having crazy results.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Op are you stupid.this shyt is clearly fake like most of these youtube videos. He obviously pays these women or they are all in on the scam

Like I said, I did some research... Don't be all that skeptical bro.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Its not about being sceptical its about not being a sucker like those idiots who see his videos and pay money to learn from him:russ:
If tthose women aren't being paid to be in his videos they are part of the scam. This is 100% fact and I'd wager my house on it.
Like I said, I did some research... Don't be all that skeptical bro.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Its not about being sceptical its about not being a sucker like those idiots who see his videos and pay money to learn from him:russ:
If tthose women aren't being paid to be in his videos they are part of the scam. This is 100% fact and I'd wager my house on it.

:childplease: Yeah, of course I would never ever pay for this shyt. But I don't know, Like I said, I saw dudes in others forums saying that they saw this nicca doing aprouchs, and even spoke to him. And somehow it is true.

Of course this all can be part of the scam, but it would be a hell of a scheme, I'm talking about tons of account in diferent and ramdom forums... If I was in NYC I would look around just for curiosity, but I ain't even american.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think this is fake. A damn good scam though. Delude fat white guys into thinking they can pull any chick with "game" by posting sample videos of yourself using said "game" on paid actresses. :ohhh:

Ironically though the only game being ran here is on the viewers that pay money for this. :russ:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
This dude has been exposed already.

All of these youtube "pua" artists are fake.

All you got to do is approach the girl see if she's interested if not, move on.

There is no special techniques that magically gets you girls.