This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why this man hasn't been given an NAACP award yet is beyond me. Has a white man given more black men down on their luck a second chance at life?

When Michael Irvin was going into court rocking a furt coat, Jerry had his lawyers working the case.

When Dwayne Goodrich (scrub) was released after a decade in prison for criminally negligent homicide, Jerry was there like Ace with a job offer as a players' liason.

When Pacman Jones was causing terror in the South and a permanent migraine for devil goodell, who was there with a job offer and 24 hour security for the troubled man?

When Jay Ratliff's grandparents passed away, Jerry was there with his private plane to fly him and his family to the funeral.

Josh Brent might be facing 50 yrs but he's still on the sidelines and at the facility working out.

Dez's jewelry debt disappeared faster than a plate of food in front of Carmelo Anthony...I mean I can go on and on about this man's kindness. Let's :salute: this man and :pacspit: on the patriots since the media won't do it.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I thought you were gonna say because the Pats already released Aaron Hernandez, and that Jerruh stuck by some of his best players until they hit the point of no return.

:manny:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry cool people. Hell get another ring guaranteed. Either while he's alive or the year after he dies on some dedication shyt.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Why this man hasn't been given an NAACP award yet is beyond me. Has a white man given more black men down on their luck a second chance at life?

When Michael Irvin was going into court rocking a furt coat, Jerry had his lawyers working the case.

When Dwayne Goodrich (scrub) was released after a decade in prison for criminally negligent homicide, Jerry was there like Ace with a job offer as a players' liason.

When Pacman Jones was causing terror in the South and a permanent migraine for devil goodell, who was there with a job offer and 24 hour security for the troubled man?

When Jay Ratliff's grandparents passed away, Jerry was there with his private plane to fly him and his family to the funeral.

Josh Brent might be facing 50 yrs but he's still on the sidelines and at the facility working out.

Dez's jewelry debt disappeared faster than a plate of food in front of Carmelo Anthony...I mean I can go on and on about this man's kindness. Let's :salute: this man and :pacspit: on the patriots since the media won't do it.

:whoa: Uncalled for breh but that's my owner :to:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

The way he restructures contracts to put more money in those scrub players pockets :blessed:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
He's a weird cat. He wrests a lot of control away from coaches and GMs and acts like he is one. However, because he has invested his money into these players, he also protects his investments too. Kind of like a family business. So whether or not you like the way he handles the team, that's why he does what he does. Good and bad.
The flipside is other team owners and GMs treat players like they are disposable diaper wipes. :wow:
So I think this is why some players end up shining after they get traded. They got treated like trash for putting in 100% so they'll put in 110% on their next team.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just thought about it Jerry's kids :wow: no wonder he let's that redheaded retard run his team into the ground such charity :salute: to him for that.