these house negros gotta go

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo real talk you sambo c00ns need to be exiled from the black community. For too long you've been allowed to aid white supremacy. So go. You're a dangerous traitor to the black community. Out of cowardice and selfishness you refuse to form a united front against this evil system. You've turned your backs on us and it's time for all black people do the same. When you get that inevitable wake up call you need to rot alone in your shame. There's different levels of c00ning, but many of you are beyond redemption . You're a willing pawn, eagerly assisting in the oppression of Black people.

mother fukkers been c00nin since the 60's. look at this b*stard lurking in the shadows, ready to perform for massa's crumbs...

:why::mindblown::mindblown::pacspit::dahell:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They are some slave jig dancing, shoe shining, minstrel mammies and have no self awareness or shame. They have to be actresses I refuse to believe that they are that dumb. Notice the words "little routine" that Trump uses.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
disgusting....

wat6rr.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They are some slave jig dancing, shoe shining, minstrel mammies and have no self awareness or shame. They have to be actresses I refuse to believe that they are that dumb. Notice the words "little routine" that Trump uses.
I really don't want to believe these two are for real. More than likely they are paid plants.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I really don't want to believe these two are for real. More than likely they are paid plants.

its even more fukked up if they accepted money to degrade blacks. of course this doesn't truly represent me or most black people, but the fact is that they're given a very large platform to spread this buffoonery.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
That cac wouldn't so much as offer to piss on them if they were on fire. He gives no fukks about Blacks or any minorities. What in the utter literal fukk is wrong with them? :mindblown:
I refuse to believe anyone is that genuinely lost and misguided..I think they were paid for that sh!t :patrice:
Still makes them c00ns too :pacspit: