The Z-Fighters Were Sociopaths

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
after trunks warns them of dr. gero and the androids, bulma (the only sensible one it appears) suggests using the dragonballs to find dr. gero's location and kill him before he can even make the androids, thus saving the world and preventing any senseless deaths.

the z-fighters disagree with this plan because they want to test their skill against the androids :russ: you know how many innocent deaths the z-fighters must've caused because of their selfish thirst for battle? lol sad thing was it wasn't just the saiyans, even piccolo and tien were bout that life :skip: thats some sociopathic shyt

another example is goku & vegeta both crushing the potara earrings (when they could've beat kid buu easily if they fused) just so they could test their strength individually against him, even though the entire damn universe was at stake. to make matters worse, in order to decide who should fight first, they play rock, paper, scissors in a light hearted scene even though their sons were both just killed by buu :snoop:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's dbz "warrior logic", I swear they play with the earthling lives too many times on that show for their pride. Rememeber, when goku is charging to get another round with kid buu, but realizes he can't and could have defeated the first go, but wanted vegeta to have a shot. The whole universe could've got destroyed because you wanted one of your boys to get a lick.:mindblown:

"Don't you have any pride" I always at Vegeta when he said this to trunks who was suggesting to gang up on Cell. :pachaha:

Last edited:

bogey_j

Daps
When Vegeta let Cell absorb 18. I will never forget how dumb that was to me when I was little I'm staring at my TV screen like

Vegeta no just kill him now :damn:

that was one of the WOAT episodes because not only did vagita allow cell to become perfect, krillin had a device to shut down 18 but pussed out because he was in love :palm:

they had not one but two chances to avoid to avoid all that bullshyt (in the same damn episode no less) and they both rather act like fukkboys. one guy for pride and the other to get his dikk wet :russ:

even watching it as an adult it infuriated me

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
that was one of the WOAT episodes because not only did vagita allow cell to become perfect, krillin had a device to shut down 18 but pussed out because he was in love :palm:

they had not one but two chances to avoid to avoid all that bullshyt (in the same damn episode no less) and they both rather act like fukkboys. one guy for pride and the other to get his dikk wet :russ:

it paid off at the end, cuz without cell dabura would've bodied the z warriors easily :sas1:
whats a few million lives when billions is at stake :troll:
or pride :sas2:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

Can that go down as one of the worst simp moves in history? I mean ultimately it got Goku killed right?:ohhh:

Daps

:laff: :laff: :laff: :mjlol:

truer words never spoken

bogey_j

Daps
And gohan got a taste of that saiyan rage and wanted to torture cell instead of killing him right away.

Everybody in the cell saga except trunks was wilin:laugh:

thats why I fux with trunks. he's a killer

the rest of these clowns tho :camby:

even as a kid I never fuxed with vegeta :pacspit:

mystic gohan was cold tho, nikka beat the stuffing outta buu :mjlol:

1197734515_f.jpg

Last edited: